November 21, 200718 yr Hopefully this means they stop playing the annoying commercials for this show every 2 minutes.
November 21, 200718 yr I freaking missed it! You weren't alone .. I forgot about it after all those commercials during baseball.
November 21, 200718 yr Incredibly disappointing, youd think theyd wanna make sure they show some of theb est stuff the first week to keep people coming back.
November 21, 200718 yr I was looking foward to it. I rate it a "meh", will give it a few episodes though. It was like a less funny Chapelle's Show.
November 21, 200718 yr Definitely very meh. I can really never get tired of the John Madden bit though. His impression is so incredible.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.