Whos gonna be in our rotation?

It doesn't even have a first name, it just says McLovin!

For some reason I found that funny.

Miller for sure. Trahern very strong chance despite what people say on here

He's got little chance to make the starting rotation for April 1st... barring injury from others

Guest iFesta Touch

Don't forget former Devil Rays prospect Doug Waechter!

lol teh marlins are stupid for banking the whole season on that guy!!1 take that, loria!

What happened to you?

I understand that you are his friend, but you seem to know a lot more, understandibly, about Dallas, than you do about the Marlins current situation. It is tough to say somebody has a very strong chance to be in the rotation on opening day when you dont know much about the organization he is a part of. Easy and fair to speak of that player, but not the organization. One you know, the other you dont.

Right now the Marlins need to go out and get a veteran, even if it is Brian Mohler, as much as it pains me to say.

I think Mark Wiley alone will suffice...

he'd be better than Moehler.

And Miller/Wiley makes me hard...

Especially Miller vs. National League hitters...

And Miller/Wiley makes me hard??? my think our pitching wont be good .do you think Miller that good?????

Right now the Marlins need to go out and get a veteran, even if it is Brian Mohler, as much as it pains me to say.

And Miller/Wiley makes me hard??? my think our pitching wont be good .do you think Miller that good?????

I do... His velocity is there, he's got that disgusting slider... With Wiley's instruction, he could be insane. His control is a little wack, but the stuff is easily there. He's also got the make-up of a college pitcher, not a high schooler.

first of all :lol

and secondly, yes Miller is that good (or going to be or should be)

I understand that you are his friend, but you seem to know a lot more, understandibly, about Dallas, than you do about the Marlins current situation. It is tough to say somebody has a very strong chance to be in the rotation on opening day when you dont know much about the organization he is a part of. Easy and fair to speak of that player, but not the organization. One you know, the other you dont.

considering trahern actually has a full season at AA i would say he has a chance to crack the rotation

unless they are extremely impressive in spring i would consider the list of starters to be

RVH

mitre

olsen

miller

gaby

trahern

barone

nolasco

sanchez(if hes ready)

considering trahern actually has a full season at AA i would say he has a chance to crack the rotation

unless they are extremely impressive in spring i would consider the list of starters to be

RVH

mitre

olsen

miller

gaby

trahern

barone

nolasco

sanchez(if hes ready)

I don't see Barone having any flippin' chance.

RVH

mitre

olsen

miller

gaby

trahern

barone

nolasco

sanchez(if hes ready)

sadly, him and Seddon are gonna get looks

RVH

mitre

olsen

miller

gaby

trahern

barone

nolasco

sanchez(if hes ready)

sadly, him and Seddon are gonna get looks

I think his call-up last season was to determine (once we were absolutely done) whether or not he has any chance of MLB success.

He made it evident that it's a 90% chance he does not. He may be looked at... for a fraction of a second.