Coffee Break

Bradcore

P'ZWNED!!!!

dude please.... you don't understand communication. Read the book "The Game" by Neil Strauss. And some David DeAngelo. It's a good starting point for you, as you seem clueless about attraction.

I'm not going to talk about helping Bradcore anymore, but that comment was supposed to be with a smile and jokingly. It's funny.

Haha. HAHAHAHA.

Son I've dated, bedded, etc my share of women. You don't even know me and you're telling me I know nothing about how to approach women? Give me a break.

Good for you. But for you to totally say my way was horrible is clueless. If you can't picture that working then you're clueless and you have no idea how the opposite sex works.

P'ZWNED!!!!

dude please.... you don't understand communication. Read the book "The Game" by Neil Strauss. And some David DeAngelo. It's a good starting point for you, as you seem clueless about attraction.

I'm not going to talk about helping Bradcore anymore, but that comment was supposed to be with a smile and jokingly. It's funny.

Haha. HAHAHAHA.

Son I've dated, bedded, etc my share of women. You don't even know me and you're telling me I know nothing about how to approach women? Give me a break.

Good for you. But for you to totally say my way was horrible is clueless. If you can't picture that working then you're clueless and you have no idea how the opposite sex works.

SAYS THE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT HAD TO READ A BOOK ABOUT SO-CALLED "GAME"

Yea Fox is married? Is he young? If so that's not somebody to follow.

I lol'd.

Yea, go ahead. Say what you want about the picture. Tell you what though - every single girl loves it. You should see it in big!

I'll bet your myspace has a pic with you in a mirror holding a cell phone camera doesn't it?

:banghead :banghead :banghead NONONONONONOOOOOOOOO

You don't send flowers to a girl at work. Don't ever do this!!

It's a subtle way of communicating "Hey, I'm to wussy or not creative enough to talk to you, so I'll do the generic thing they do in the movies and make you real uncomfortable with it at work! By the way, I really like you alot and I want to confess my love to you. Let's get married right now after we've just met!"

Yeah, that's a great way to get her to start avoiding you or dreading everytime you come in the door.

Also, buying things for women (dinners, flowers, etc.), is a subtle way of manipulating for the bottomline (SEX). Don't do it. Women sense this thing from a mile away.

Alot of these guys on the board are not good with women.

What you should do is just be sure of yourself no matter what.

Order a coffee, make a funny comment : here's one "OMG, your coffee pouring skills are like a 10, we're looking for a new secretary in our office blah blah blah and just go with it.

Seriously, you are so not clever that I hate you. If you think that comment is clever you are a fool. I can see the look on her face when you use that before you punch her in the face and rape her. It is a look of horrified confusion (WHY IS HE TALKING STILL?!!?.... WHEN CAN I WALK AWAY?!?!?)....

Also, if he talks to her and asks her out, isnt the bottomline still sex?

Guest Night Phantom

don't listen to them. i think it's really cute and so much better than just plain asking her out, which any guy could do when he orders coffee. if in the end she's not interested then whatever. at least you tried and you probably made her day regardless. if you're a regular customer and whatnot, she's definitely not going to think it's stalkerish.

ANYWAY back to topic.....if you're gonna do the roses thing, you should put a sweet little comment like "something to make your day a little brighter" or something. i guess i'm a hopeless romantic and i have no idea what this chick is like but worse comes to worst, find another coffee place! :thumbup

Look Brad, you've got the sign off from your female coworkers and the one female on the board who was nice enough to offer her opinion. This is worth more than anything a guy could tell you. Do it.

By the way, the whose penis is bigger contest is lame. Plus, JJ wins anyways. :wub:

don't listen to them. i think it's really cute and so much better than just plain asking her out, which any guy could do when he orders coffee. if in the end she's not interested then whatever. at least you tried and you probably made her day regardless. if you're a regular customer and whatnot, she's definitely not going to think it's stalkerish.

ANYWAY back to topic.....if you're gonna do the roses thing, you should put a sweet little comment like "something to make your day a little brighter" or something. i guess i'm a hopeless romantic and i have no idea what this chick is like but worse comes to worst, find another coffee place! :thumbup

Look Brad, you've got the sign off from your female coworkers and the one female on the board who was nice enough to offer her opinion. This is worth more than anything a guy could tell you. Do it.

The only problem is, she is looking at it from the standpoint of a guy she likes doing it for her. If she doesnt like the guy, itd make giving him coffee everyday super awkward, but she did add he could fina another coffee place, so thats good

Anybody who got to a point in life where he had to read a book about how to trick a woman into liking you rather than being yourself is probably a loser.

Exactly

We all have female problems sometimes but God I would never reduce myself that far

Enjoy that dry spot between your legs.

The spot where my vagina would be?

Yea Fox is married? Is he young? If so that's not somebody to follow.

I lol'd.

Yea, go ahead. Say what you want about the picture. Tell you what though - every single girl loves it. You should see it in big!

Heheheaheahehaeha

ehaeha

heahehaehaheahehae

haeha

heahehaehaheahehahelovesitinbighaheaheahehaehaehaheh

The back of your head?

As a woman, I find it funny how all the men replying know exactly what a woman's reaction will be.

Do it. I think it's a great way to ask her out. By getting the flowers, she knows you care enough about her to spend a little more than $ 1.50. And, that you took the time and effort to go out of your way to do something special. It shows you're sweet and considerate and interested.

BIG HINT TO MEN----- If you ask for our number, do not wait 'a few days' to call us. WE HATE THAT!!!!!!! When you ask for our number, we expect you will be calling within 24 hours, unless your phone got run over by a reindeer. It leaves us thinking, "Geez- he asked for my number, he seemed interested and now, the jerk doesn't even bother to call."

As a woman, I find it funny how all the men replying know exactly what a woman's reaction will be.

Do it. I think it's a great way to ask her out. By getting the flowers, she knows you care enough about her to spend a little more than $ 1.50. And, that you took the time and effort to go out of your way to do something special. It shows you're sweet and considerate and interested.

BIG HINT TO MEN----- If you ask for our number, do not wait 'a few days' to call us. WE HATE THAT!!!!!!! When you ask for our number, we expect you will be calling within 24 hours, unless your phone got run over by a reindeer. It leaves us thinking, "Geez- he asked for my number, he seemed interested and now, the jerk doesn't even bother to call."

I never call.

Also, I think(know) it would be weird for him to care enough about her because........ they dont even chat!

As a man, I find it funny how all the women replying know exactly what a woman's reaction will be.

Anybody who got to a point in life where he had to read a book about how to trick a woman into liking you rather than being yourself is probably a loser.

lolz. I think the book is alot of gay stuff too. but for somebody thats about to buy flowers for a girl, i think its a great starting point. that book is a great read regardless. Guess what though, argue in the mssg board all you want :cool I still get more punanni than you.

As a man, I find it funny how all the women replying know exactly what a woman's reaction will be.

I think Yentas mssg is hilarious. Girls don't really want any of that. They don't RESPOND to that kind of behaviour. Calling them the next day and spending money is very predictable, played out and boring. Calling right away doesn't do anything to spark up Anticipation - which helps get the girl to want to hear from you more.

As a woman, I find your reply typical of a man's reaction to a woman stating she knows how women feel. Besides, I think I can safely say I'm closer to being a woman than you are. And I'm sure your wife is very happy of that fact.

lolz. I think the book is alot of gay stuff too. but for somebody thats about to buy flowers for a girl, i think its a great starting point. that book is a great read regardless. Guess what though, argue in the mssg board all you want :cool I still get more punanni than you.

1) I doubt it, you seem to be a huge moron and most who come to a message board to brag about it are probably full of sh*t. At least FFiPA is honest which makes him loveable sans the 400 favorite teams.

2) It depends what you mean, I get the same one rather often.

3) It probably doesnt depend on what you mean, because 1>0

4) Do fat Gainesville girls count? I know they get drunk and love giving it up to losers up there, Ive seen other losers succeed that way up there.