Coffee Break

Bradcore

Guest FishFanInPA

As a woman, I find it funny how all the men replying know exactly what a woman's reaction will be.

Do it. I think it's a great way to ask her out. By getting the flowers, she knows you care enough about her to spend a little more than $ 1.50. And, that you took the time and effort to go out of your way to do something special. It shows you're sweet and considerate and interested.

BIG HINT TO MEN----- If you ask for our number, do not wait 'a few days' to call us. WE HATE THAT!!!!!!! When you ask for our number, we expect you will be calling within 24 hours, unless your phone got run over by a reindeer. It leaves us thinking, "Geez- he asked for my number, he seemed interested and now, the jerk doesn't even bother to call."

As a man, I find it funny how all the women replying know exactly what a woman's reaction will be.

I think Yentas mssg is hilarious. Girls don't really want any of that. They don't RESPOND to that kind of behaviour. Calling them the next day and spending money is very predictable, played out and boring. Calling right away doesn't do anything to spark up Anticipation - which helps get the girl to want to hear from you more.

What page is that from your book? I'm sure you have it memorized

As a woman, I find it funny how all the men replying know exactly what a woman's reaction will be.

Do it. I think it's a great way to ask her out. By getting the flowers, she knows you care enough about her to spend a little more than $ 1.50. And, that you took the time and effort to go out of your way to do something special. It shows you're sweet and considerate and interested.

BIG HINT TO MEN----- If you ask for our number, do not wait 'a few days' to call us. WE HATE THAT!!!!!!! When you ask for our number, we expect you will be calling within 24 hours, unless your phone got run over by a reindeer. It leaves us thinking, "Geez- he asked for my number, he seemed interested and now, the jerk doesn't even bother to call."

As a man, I find it funny how all the women replying know exactly what a woman's reaction will be.

I think Yentas mssg is hilarious. Girls don't really want any of that. They don't RESPOND to that kind of behaviour. Calling them the next day and spending money is very predictable, played out and boring. Calling right away doesn't do anything to spark up Anticipation - which helps get the girl to want to hear from you more.

hehe, seemingly straight from a book. I will assume you were between fishfan25 and reading about how to trick vagina, so you chose to read tht day.

ive always been a natural my friend. the readings just help me control my game now. before when i got laid i didnt know why it happened. now i know how things work and i enjoy success everyday :cool . That stuff has changed the way I see things. no doubt.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

All these women who are saying this is a good idea are doing so under the assumption that she actually likes him. They're probably taking an over-romanticized prince charming perspective and picturing Bradcore as this girl's long lost true love. So of course it's romantic when some hypothetical dream guy makes an over-the-top gesture.

The truth of the matter is that I used to manage a coffee shop and, like waitresses, the girls get hit on umpteen times a day. And guess what? For the most part they thought it was creepy. There were times that they thought it was flattering, but more often than not it was just a burdensome part of the job.

In my opinion, if you've never had a real conversation with this girl, giving her flowers is crossing a social boundary.

Guest FishFanInPA

ive always been a natural my friend. the readings just help me control my game now. before when i got laid i didnt know why it happened. now i know how things work and i enjoy success everyday :cool . That stuff has changed the way I see things. no doubt.

So they let you take 10 minute breaks at McDonald's to have sex? Nice job you have there.

Anybody who got to a point in life where he had to read a book about how to trick a woman into liking you rather than being yourself is probably a loser.

lolz. I think the book is alot of gay stuff too. but for somebody thats about to buy flowers for a girl, i think its a great starting point. that book is a great read regardless. Guess what though, argue in the mssg board all you want :cool I still get more punanni than you.

1) I doubt it, you seem to be a huge moron and most who come to a message board to brag about it are probably full of sh*t. At least FFiPA is honest which makes him loveable sans the 400 favorite teams.

2) It depends what you mean, I get the same one rather often.

3) It probably doesnt depend on what you mean, because 1>0

4) Do fat Gainesville girls count? I know they get drunk and love giving it up to losers up there, Ive seen other losers succeed that way up there.

:lol

Agreed

Everyone has a chance to slay big greasy whale poon, it's nothing to brag about

All these women who are saying this is a good idea are doing so under the assumption that she actually likes him. They're probably taking an over-romanticized prince charming perspective and picturing Bradcore as this girl's long lost true love. So of course it's romantic when some hypothetical dream guy makes an over-the-top gesture.

In my opinion, if you've never had a real conversation with this girl, giving her flowers is crossing a social boundary.

The truth of the matter is that I used to manage a coffee shop and, like waitresses, the girls get hit on umpteen times a day. And guess what? For the most part they thought it was creepy. There were times that they thought it was flattering, but more often than not it was just a burdensome part of the job.

exactly what I was saying. Somebody gets it. Attractive girls are approached often. To stand out from the rest you don't have to buy flowers or get her number in a creepy way. using what I said before, and just talking to her like you would to your friends, is the best way to go.