Coffee Break

Bradcore

Go for Bradcore. I agree with Izzie that a cute short message with the flowers would add to the gesture.

About the waiting to call, "playing the game" crap...I call right away. If that's a problem with her, well f*** her I never liked her anyway. I'm 24, I have no time for games.

Guest CrimsonCane

You guys need to lay off Pierre. He is a newb, he doesn't really get it yet.

Have you not heard? His member number is lower than yours man. The guy obviously knows what's up.

Per Fox's & BeefWillinghams request:

1) Nobody requested this

2) Your desire to show this off further shows you are a loser who would loooove to claim otherwise on a message board.

3) Is that bathroom on 43rd street?

The most important question of all has not been asked yet.

Dude, is that a f***ing rattail I spy? No wonder you get so much p***y, you are a skinhead from the 80's.

kno what a rainbowkiss is?

if your so cool, how come your not out now getting some whore to feed your frenzy now? Someone's e-ego is hurt and needs to back himself up.

I really loved this.

FFIPA jumped up the cool list in this thread. Finally he's on the giving end.

:lol @ the pm this stunted cuntbubble sent me

This post is worthless without then posting said PM.

The fact that I didn't see this thread until now pisses me off to no end. Count Bass tipped me off to it, but he wasn't specific enough, so I didn't know how awesome it was. Damnit.

Guest marlins02

beefwillignham.. i blocked you for a while now. youre done son. *click*

That means yes right!?!?? I USED TO HAVE SEX IN THAT BATHROOM YOU ARE IN, BEFORE YOU LIVED THERE.... THERE IS FEMALE BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR FEET EVERY TIME YOU STEP IN THAT THING.

I somehow expected a post about a girl and flowers would turn into a conversation about female blood on a bathroom floor.

this post made me lock my door at work because i was laughing so hard :lol :lol :lol :lol

im not at all surprised either about anal sex (with a toothbrush) and female blood on the floor being mentioned. :lol

okay guys, its been fun. I've got Le Corbusier and the History of Modern Architecture to take care of. Final at 8am tomrrw. Shows over kiddos

Courviosier, douchebag.

Unless it's L'Esprit, I couldn't care less. You are not a baller. You are not a player. You are not cool. You cannot pass go. You cannot collect $200.

okay guys, its been fun. I've got Le Corbusier and the History of Modern Architecture to take care of. Final at 8am tomrrw. Shows over kiddos

Courviosier, douchebag.

Unless it's L'Esprit, I couldn't care less. You are not a baller. You are not a player. You are not cool. You cannot pass go. You cannot collect $200.

Lol look whos the douchebag??? Comming out of nowhere and making an unwarrented comment like that? It's Le Corbusier as in the famous French/swiss architect.... talk about ignorance. Not the drink, dork.

Guest CrimsonCane

Courviosier, douchebag.

Lol look whos the douchebag??? Comming out of nowhere and making an unwarrented comment like that? It's Le Corbusier as in the famous French/swiss architect.... talk about ignorance. Not the drink, dork.

Le Corbusier: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Corbusier

Courvoisier: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courvoisier

Now that we've gotten that taken care of, can we get back to the business of this thread?

Piere, how does it feel knowing you've showered where BeefWillingham has tread (and not so lightly)?

In my opinion, the extravagant heights of Le Corbusier's skyscrapers had no reason for existence apart from the fact that they had become technological possibilities; the open spaces in his central areas had no reason for existence either, since on the scale he imagined there was no motive during the business day for pedestrian circulation in the office quarter. By mating utilitarian and financial image of the skyscraper city to the romantic image of the organic environment, Le Corbusier had, in fact, produced a sterile hybrid.

Maybe he was drunk? Maybe he was leaving room for evening balls that served Courvoisier? Maybe I stole that entire paragraph from wiki? Who's to say?

Oh yeah - and who took that picture for you? It's a little weird to ask a "friend" or relative to take a picture like that. How do you even go about doing it? "Hey, mind taking a picture of me in the shower from behind so I can post it on the web?"

Hey JP. Remember me? You used to write to me in prison. When I got out, I came to visit you at your place in the cul de sac on 43rd Street. I made sweet love to your back end in the shower. You curled up in a ball in the corner of your bedroom when I was done and rocked yourself to sleep that night.

It was hot.

Call me.

Sailor.

Well, this has been gold, I've been doing papers for the past however many days and I miss out on reading the ROFLGrammys nominee... anywho, I'm the same type, but I wouldn't suggest sending a bunch of flowers, maybe just one nice rose or something with a note. But I guess you're gonna go big, good luck with that bro :thumbup

P.S. the only game that loser has is his old hand me down N64 or something...

In my opinion, the extravagant heights of Le Corbusier's skyscrapers had no reason for existence apart from the fact that they had become technological possibilities; the open spaces in his central areas had no reason for existence either, since on the scale he imagined there was no motive during the business day for pedestrian circulation in the office quarter. By mating utilitarian and financial image of the skyscraper city to the romantic image of the organic environment, Le Corbusier had, in fact, produced a sterile hybrid.

Maybe he was drunk? Maybe he was leaving room for evening balls that served Courvoisier? Maybe I stole that entire paragraph from wiki? Who's to say?

Oh yeah - and who took that picture for you? It's a little weird to ask a "friend" or relative to take a picture like that. How do you even go about doing it? "Hey, mind taking a picture of me in the shower from behind so I can post it on the web?"

corbusier never made skyscraper. get the facts right at least.