Coffee Break

Bradcore

Calling the next day is the wrong move if you're both playing the game (which is the case in 99% of situations).

You don't choose to play the game or not. To be straightforward and not play "the game" is unattractive... It's wired in us all. Evolution at work if you want to get theoretical about it.

I've been attracted to girls alot of times, but once they get straightup with me, I lose interest. It gets boring and once you know you have something, it loses value to you.

/endpoint.

Guest Night Phantom

Calling the next day is the wrong move if you're both playing the game (which is the case in 99% of situations).

You don't choose to play the game or not. To be straightforward and not play "the game" is unattractive... It's wired in us all. Evolution at work if you want to get theoretical about it.

I've been attracted to girls alot of times, but once they get straightup with me, I lose interest. It gets boring and once you know you have something, it loses value to you.

/endpoint.

That's a personality issue, not a "game" issue.

What exactly is 'the game'?

When a guy thinks he is some suave f***er and tries to pick up girls but settles for the bottom of the barrel goods every night and chalks it up to 'being wasted' but he is really some stereotypical douche that no one likes and he doesn't get even close to the women he claims?

Anyone know that 'guy' at parties? Hes loud, no one knows who invited him and he ends up pissing someone off and that person threatens to kick his ass and they eventually leave early?

I think that 'guy' is Pierre.

When a guy thinks he is some suave f***er and tries to pick up girls but settles for the bottom of the barrel goods every night and chalks it up to 'being wasted' but he is really some stereotypical douche that no one likes and he doesn't get even close to the women he claims?

So are you saying that JPierre75sbs IS the game?

Does anybody else want to know if he lives in that cul de sac?!!?

/endpoint.

That's a personality issue, not a "game" issue.

Attractive girls use game as a time management tool. theyre approached 15xs a day or more. they weed guys out like that.

Anyone know that 'guy' at parties? Hes loud, no one knows who invited him and he ends up pissing someone off and that person threatens to kick his ass and they eventually leave early?

how imature are you again :rolleyes: *click*

this ignore feature is awesome.

And they exaggerate their intoxicated state?

If so, I think I know exactly what you mean.

I sTiLl HaVe MoRe MyFaCe FrIeNdz ThEn U!!!!!!!1111

beefwillignham.. i blocked you for a while now. youre done son. *click*

That means yes right!?!?? I USED TO HAVE SEX IN THAT BATHROOM YOU ARE IN, BEFORE YOU LIVED THERE.... THERE IS FEMALE BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR FEET EVERY TIME YOU STEP IN THAT THING.

I somehow expected a post about a girl and flowers would turn into a conversation about female blood on a bathroom floor.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

beefwillignham.. i blocked you for a while now. youre done son. *click*

That means yes right!?!?? I USED TO HAVE SEX IN THAT BATHROOM YOU ARE IN, BEFORE YOU LIVED THERE.... THERE IS FEMALE BLOOD ALL OVER YOUR FEET EVERY TIME YOU STEP IN THAT THING.

I somehow expected a post about a girl and flowers would turn into a conversation about female blood on a bathroom floor.

I don't know how you "give flowers," but clearly you're doing it wrong.

And they exaggerate their intoxicated state?

If so, I think I know exactly what you mean.

AHHHHHH yes, the kid that shows up somewhere, has maybe half a beer and announces, IM SOOOOOO WASTED.

Guest FishFanInPA

kno what a rainbowkiss is?

if your so cool, how come your not out now getting some whore to feed your frenzy now? Someone's e-ego is hurt and needs to back himself up.