Undercover Marlin

Lcyberlina

Guest CHRISTYTOD

I think Mike Lowell will be wearing Yankee pinstripes next year - they are desperate for a good 3rd sacker and they can offer him an insane amount of money.........

Guest CHRISTYTOD

I hope we end up with Lowell - I just don't see it happening. He would be a great fit with NYY - and they can certainly out-bid everyone and their mother. (Boone is not good enough to remain a Yankee.)

I hope we end up with Lowell - I just don't see it happening. He would be a great fit with NYY - and they can certainly out-bid everyone and their mother. (Boone is not good enough to remain a Yankee.)

How could you even think of letting Lowell go?Honey, I think that what "Christytod" meant was that we can not afford to keep him. Steinbrenner has so much money he makes Jeffrey Loria look homeless... We all would like too keep them all... Let's just cross our fingers

Honey, I think that what "Christytod" meant was that we can not afford to keep him. Steinbrenner has so much money he makes Jeffrey Loria look homeless... We all would like too keep them all... Let's just cross our fingers

I know exactly what she meant.

But you keep Lowell before you keep Pudge.

Why, you might ask?

Because we have a better, cheaper replacement option at catcher (Castro) than we do at third base.

Honey, I think that what "Christytod" meant was that we can not afford to keep him. Steinbrenner has so much money he makes Jeffrey Loria look homeless... We all would like too keep them all... Let's just cross our fingers

Why, you might ask?

Because we have a better, cheaper replacement option at catcher (Castro) than we do at third base. Oh no no no no no.... Dear, Pudge is the heart of this team. We can not let him go. I say we keep both and dump whoever, but we need pudge over everybody else... Are you crazy? Wake up and smell the World Series Honey!

Why, you might ask?

Because we have a better, cheaper replacement option at catcher (Castro) than we do at third base. Oh no no no no no.... Dear, Pudge is the heart of this team. We can not let him go. I say we keep both and dump whoever, but we need pudge over everybody else... Are you crazy? Wake up and smell the World Series Honey! We need the pitchers and Juanpy first and foremost :D

Guest marlins02

Josh, is she your mom or something?

thats funny :lol

WC, who exactly played 3rd while Lowell was gone? :whistle

the next team castro might play for will probably make him wear a # larger than 2 digits so he's not guaranteed to be here

Guest marlins02

who knows? if they keep Lee (which i doubt) than Conine. if Conine plays 1st they might have to go out and get someone to play LF through FA or a trade. a lot of questions that we dont have the answers to

Enc....

the question is, which impaler plays RF? :shifty

:lol

But seriously, who would play left-field in your theory? Rob Stratton!? :lol you could find someone relatively cheap...

Rondell White, Reggie Sanders, Carl Everett, Jose Guillen, Jeromy Burnitz, Matt Stairs, Raul Ibanez

but im not too worried.