Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official 2007-2008 NBA Trading Deadline Discussion

Featured Replies

I don't want Eddy Curry.

 

Riley says that he's not interested in Curry...which probably means he'll be traded to the Heat sometime in the next 24 hours.

Kurt Thomas to San Antonio for Brent Barry & Francisco Elson

 

 

 

i like it.

 

 

addresses our number one weakness.

 

 

if brent barry gets stackhoused, this is an amazing trade.

 

As a Sonics fan, I'm upset they dealt our only "veteran" of the team and in the locker room. I'm surprised they didn't deal Wally yet. Congrats on getting Kurt. Most professional guy on whatever team he's been on.

  • Author

BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Finally Lands Lebron Some Help

According to ESPN, the Cleveland Cavaliers, Chicago Bulls, and Seattle SuperSonics have agreed to a blockbuster 11 player trade. Here are the details.

Cleveland Gets:

C Ben Wallace

PF Joe Smith

PG Delonte West

SF Wally Szczerbiak

 

Chicago Gets:

SG Admin Hughes

PF Drew Gooden

F Shannon Brown

C/F Cedric Simmons

 

Seattle Gets:

PF Adrian Griffin

SG Ira Newble

PF Donyell Marshall

Thoughts?

Well apart from the obvious that Clevelan got a whole starting lineup back, I think Seattle did alright. Duhon is a good player!

Well apart from the obvious that Clevelan got a whole starting lineup back, I think Seattle did alright. Duhon is a good player!

 

 

I'm one year away from calling Sonics' GM Sam Presti a genius. The expiring contracts of Simmons and Newbill aren't amazing to get off the books, but for the future, we have such raw talent, and a plethora of mid-late 1st round picks. I wish Presti could somehow help keep the Sonics in Seattle, but that's doubtful.

 

I think Wally is gonna thrive in Cleveland. He's great with open shots, and as long as they continue to focus on Bron, Wally should be getting many a shot chance. Delonte I'm still not too sure about, but PJ didn't play him enough in Seattle. Plays solid D from what I've seen. I don't think Ben does much to improve their chances honestly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.