2008 Site Awards on August 4

Admin

Guest Lissy

Pfft, the mods need to wear bathing suits for this.

Hi, Im Fish4life, and I approve Rachel's message! :mischief

It's a great idea! :thumbup

I know I haven't been here long enough to be nominated for anything but may I ask what the 21 award categories are?

Yeah, you're not eligible for an award since the time used for this year's show is June 1,2007 - May 31, 2008.

The categories aren't being released yet but I'll see about getting them posted ahead of the show.

I know I haven't been here long enough to be nominated for anything but may I ask what the 21 award categories are?

Yeah, you're not eligible for an award since the time used for this year's show is June 1,2007 - May 31, 2008.

The categories aren't being released yet but I'll see about getting them posted ahead of the show.

Thanks Admin :thumbup

How do nominations work?

A panel of judges nominated users, I did not take part in the nominations personally. I also made myself ineligible for nominations this year to give the rest of the users a better chance at awards.

The bidding to take me as a date starts at 0.01 (1 dollar incruments) NO RESERVE! Bidding ends Friday July 25th at Midnight...

All proceeds go to the lovely marlinsbaseball.com

Let the bidding begin!

Must they be US Currency? I hear the Euro is doing much better.

You should auction yourself for gallons of gasoline.

The bidding to take me as a date starts at 0.01 (1 dollar incruments) NO RESERVE! Bidding ends Friday July 25th at Midnight...

All proceeds go to the lovely marlinsbaseball.com

Let the bidding begin!

Must they be US Currency? I hear the Euro is doing much better.

You should auction yourself for gallons of gasoline.

Sure, I'll expect anything..