May 6, 200818 yr Just one of those conversational threads... Really kinda spun off the super flux of super hero movies coming out in recent years, but I'm going to abstain from choosing any of those guys (though Iron Man is actually high up on my list) My 1a and 1b are: "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!" And "Why use any door when you can make your own." Any reasonable fan should be able to guess the latter, and everyone should know the former
May 6, 200818 yr Author More so from the Cartoon, but it has to be: tripod man? :blink: (Link says Gambit though, so :thumbup )
May 6, 200818 yr Quailman. Did he actually have a comic book (seriously)? I think there might have been a couple. Batman would kick the sh*t out of Superman.
May 6, 200818 yr Batman would kick the sh*t out of Superman. Haha, I bet. I'm not having this argument because I'm not 12.
May 6, 200818 yr Batman would kick the sh*t out of Superman. Haha, I bet. I'm not having this argument because I'm not 12. I want my wowipop.
May 6, 200818 yr lolz. for real kitty pride ur fav hero? my favorites spiderman Stop that. No more "lolz", no more "ur". Please capitalize. I beg of you!
May 7, 200818 yr Does X-men count? Like all of them? But seriously... I guest Rogue. I always liked her and her southern accent.
May 7, 200818 yr Author Does X-men count? Like all of them? But seriously... I guest Rogue. I always liked her and her southern accent. Sure X-Men count, the girl I chose, Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) is an X-Men, albeit lesser known :thumbup Edit: I think I got sarcasm owned :blink:
May 7, 200818 yr Author Batman would kick the sh*t out of Superman. Haha, I bet. I'm not having this argument because I'm not 12. http://www.biggercheese.com/index.php?comic=608 http://www.biggercheese.com/index.php?comic=609 http://www.biggercheese.com/index.php?comic=610 (Warning: Some slight offensive language)
May 7, 200818 yr Iccceman. Silver Surfer. (Though I must say I was not at all impressed by the Movie) Colossus.
May 7, 200818 yr Batman would kick the sh*t out of Superman. Haha, I bet. I'm not having this argument because I'm not 12. ok, I like both, and im not 12, but seriously, Superman would eat Batman for lunch...
May 7, 200818 yr Author Iceman. Silver Surfer. (Though I must say I was not at all impressed by the Movie) Colossus. I see a pattern in your choices :mis2
May 7, 200818 yr Author Never liked comic books. I never really read them, I read some TMNT and Spiderman comics when I was younger, but I picked the two I picked based on TV/Movie appearances and stuff too
May 7, 200818 yr Batman would kick the sh*t out of Superman. Haha, I bet. I'm not having this argument because I'm not 12. ok, I like both, and im not 12, but seriously, Superman would eat Batman for lunch... Well, that's why it's not an argument. Superman is basically all powerful and Batman isn't. There is no argument to be made once you reach a certain level of intelligence.
May 7, 200818 yr Author Well, that's why it's not an argument. Superman is basically all powerful and Batman isn't. There is no argument to be made once you reach a certain level of intelligence. Those links I posted pretty much support that
May 7, 200818 yr lolz. for real kitty pride ur fav hero? my favorites spiderman Stop that. No more "lolz", no more "ur". Please capitalize. I beg of you! whatevs dude. dont be hater. i here to discuss topic not fight. k
May 7, 200818 yr lolz. for real kitty pride ur fav hero? my favorites spiderman Stop that. No more "lolz", no more "ur". Please capitalize. I beg of you! whatevs dude. dont be hater. i here to discuss topic not fight. k Sorry, I can't help but "hate" as much as you obviously hate grammar.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.