Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's your favorite?

Featured Replies

does making fun of ppl who 1st language not english make you feel superior? hey, maybe like super hero. lolz.

 

deal

lolz. for real kitty pride ur fav hero? my favorites spiderman

Stop that. No more "lolz", no more "ur".

 

Please capitalize. I beg of you!

 

 

whatevs dude. dont be hater. i here to discuss topic not fight. k

Sorry, I can't help but "hate" as much as you obviously hate grammar.

 

Ha ha... grammer gets to you!

 

I ShOuLd JuSt TyPe LiKe ThIs.

 

At least I can put a proper sentence together, lol.

does making fun of ppl who 1st language not english make you feel superior? hey, maybe like super hero. lolz.

 

deal

I'm not making fun of you. I am asking you to stop using ignorant "lolz", to capitalize, and to use punctuation. It really has nothing to do with the English language, as I can't think of any language which uses these characters that doesn't capitalize. It's no excuse if you know it's wrong and dumb and you continue doing it anyways. If anything, I am just trying to help you.

Here's my favorite super hero.

 

 

 

Winner.

 

 

He may not be in a comic book, but Hanley is so awesome he doesn't have to be to be the top comic book superhero.

Does X-men count? Like all of them?

 

But seriously... I guest Rogue. I always liked her and her southern accent.

 

Sure X-Men count, the girl I chose, Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) is an X-Men, albeit lesser known :thumbup

 

Edit: I think I got sarcasm owned :blink:

 

I'm sorry that the school system failed you...? lol

  • Author

Does X-men count? Like all of them?

 

But seriously... I guest Rogue. I always liked her and her southern accent.

 

Sure X-Men count, the girl I chose, Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) is an X-Men, albeit lesser known :thumbup

 

Edit: I think I got sarcasm owned :blink:

 

I'm sorry...? lol

 

I usually pride myself on the ability to know what sentences mean... My overconfidence was my downfall :rolleyes:

Does X-men count? Like all of them?

 

But seriously... I guest Rogue. I always liked her and her southern accent.

 

Sure X-Men count, the girl I chose, Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat) is an X-Men, albeit lesser known :thumbup

 

Edit: I think I got sarcasm owned :blink:

 

I'm sorry...? lol

 

I usually pride myself on the ability to know what sentences mean... My overconfidence was my downfall :rolleyes:

 

Then you are to blame and not the public school system? :)

couldn't call either of these guys heroes really, but... roachmill and rorschach (from the watchmen)

Iceman.

Silver Surfer. (Though I must say I was not at all impressed by the Movie)

Colossus.

 

I see a pattern in your choices :mis2

 

 

Silver/blue, shiney, beat the crap out of you? Yeah... thats about it :p

Batman would kick the sh*t out of Superman.

Haha, I bet.

 

I'm not having this argument because I'm not 12.

 

ok, I like both, and im not 12, but seriously, Superman would eat Batman for lunch...

Well, that's why it's not an argument. Superman is basically all powerful and Batman isn't. There is no argument to be made once you reach a certain level of intelligence.

 

 

I gotta jump in on this argument. Yes Superman *probably* wins in a straight up fight, but Batman is better. Why? Because Batman is just a bad ass MF'ing human Being with awesome tools who actually has ability/skills and trained to become what he is. Superman is just an alien that is much stronger than us, therefore appearing to be so super. On his planet he is just a normal dude, here on earth though he is obviously "superman". F that!

 

It'd be like me discovering a planet of ants, yea I'd kick all those ants asses, but so what? they are just ants.

 

Batman > Superman.

Batman would kick the sh*t out of Superman.

Haha, I bet.

 

I'm not having this argument because I'm not 12.

 

ok, I like both, and im not 12, but seriously, Superman would eat Batman for lunch...

Well, that's why it's not an argument. Superman is basically all powerful and Batman isn't. There is no argument to be made once you reach a certain level of intelligence.

 

 

I gotta jump in on this argument. Yes Superman *probably* wins in a straight up fight, but Batman is better. Why? Because Batman is just a bad ass MF'ing human Being with awesome tools who actually has ability/skills and trained to become what he is. Superman is just an alien that is much stronger than us, therefore appearing to be so super. On his planet he is just a normal dude, here on earth though he is obviously "superman". F that!

 

It'd be like me discovering a planet of ants, yea I'd kick all those ants asses, but so what? they are just ants.

 

Batman > Superman.

 

LOL so what if he is an alien!?!? The fact of the matter is Batman doesn't stand a chance against him....

hey futuregm. u know deadpool in new xmen movie

 

deadpool is awsome, though I didnt know they were making another xmen...

Yes, Ryan Reynolds is playing Deadpool in the Wolverine prequel movie.

 

Reports are that Gambit has been casted, and will appear at least briefly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.