Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Ankiel

Featured Replies

Did anyone see those two outfield assists he had today? Yeah, he's in coors and the ball moves a lot further and quicker, but he threw a rocket from the warning track in left center to third base, it was a laser.. and he threw out willy taveras who was trying to tag from second to third on a fly ball.. Wow, this guy is something else. Oh and he also hit a HR.

Did anyone see those two outfield assists he had today? Yeah, he's in coors and the ball moves a lot further and quicker, but he threw a rocket from the warning track in left center to third base, it was a laser.. and he threw out willy taveras who was trying to tag from second to third on a fly ball.. Wow, this guy is something else. Oh and he also hit a HR.

 

I hope the Marlins when it is necessary to tag or not when they play St. Louis this year.

 

I saw those two assist on BBTN and I started laughing cause it was just a sick throw.

 

That guy has a cannon and then some for an arm. I guess that's what happens when you used to be a pitcher, huh? lol

Did anyone see those two outfield assists he had today? Yeah, he's in coors and the ball moves a lot further and quicker, but he threw a rocket from the warning track in left center to third base, it was a laser.. and he threw out willy taveras who was trying to tag from second to third on a fly ball.. Wow, this guy is something else. Oh and he also hit a HR.

 

I hope the Marlins when it is necessary to tag or not when they play St. Louis this year.

 

I saw those two assist on BBTN and I started laughing cause it was just a sick throw.

 

That guy has a cannon and then some for an arm. I guess that's what happens when you used to be a pitcher, huh? lol

 

To quote Rab:

 

so why can he throw strikes from 250 feet away, but 60'6" is too much for him?

Did anyone see those two outfield assists he had today? Yeah, he's in coors and the ball moves a lot further and quicker, but he threw a rocket from the warning track in left center to third base, it was a laser.. and he threw out willy taveras who was trying to tag from second to third on a fly ball.. Wow, this guy is something else. Oh and he also hit a HR.

 

I hope the Marlins when it is necessary to tag or not when they play St. Louis this year.

 

I saw those two assist on BBTN and I started laughing cause it was just a sick throw.

 

That guy has a cannon and then some for an arm. I guess that's what happens when you used to be a pitcher, huh? lol

 

To quote Rab:

 

so why can he throw strikes from 250 feet away, but 60'6" is too much for him?

 

*shrug*

Did anyone see those two outfield assists he had today? Yeah, he's in coors and the ball moves a lot further and quicker, but he threw a rocket from the warning track in left center to third base, it was a laser.. and he threw out willy taveras who was trying to tag from second to third on a fly ball.. Wow, this guy is something else. Oh and he also hit a HR.

 

I hope the Marlins when it is necessary to tag or not when they play St. Louis this year.

 

I saw those two assist on BBTN and I started laughing cause it was just a sick throw.

 

That guy has a cannon and then some for an arm. I guess that's what happens when you used to be a pitcher, huh? lol

 

To quote Rab:

 

so why can he throw strikes from 250 feet away, but 60'6" is too much for him?

Because he is not thinking, just reacting to a situation. His entire pitching collapse seemed to be mental, just too much time between pitches to think about what he was doing.

He makes Brett Carroll look like Juan Pierre. Those throws were just sick.

I wouldn't go that far.

 

yeah bro calm down.... he has a great arm, but carroll isnt too far behind. It'd be fun to see them both start when we play the Cards, to see who is the chosen one :D

He makes Brett Carroll look like Juan Pierre. Those throws were just sick.

I wouldn't go that far.

 

yeah bro calm down.... he has a great arm, but carroll isnt too far behind. It'd be fun to see them both start when we play the Cards, to see who is the chosen one :D

Ankiel can hit.

I am glad for the guy He is a true version of Roy Hobbs.

Except instead of getting shot, I hear he shot himself a bit...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.