Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5-12-08 Florida Marlins (23-14) At Cincinnati Reds (15-23) 7:10 EST

Featured Replies

Jesus Christ, I was about to say I bet that Uggla hits one out today.

Do me a favor and keep not saying stuff, because that seems to be working.

 

You are the mute Nostradamus.

Jesus Christ, I was about to say I bet that Uggla hits one out today.

Do me a favor and keep not saying stuff, because that seems to be working.

 

You are the mute Nostradamus.

 

So if I just think it................................

 

.......

 

I PREDICT HANLEY HITS ANOTHER :notworthy :notworthy

Jesus Christ, I was about to say I bet that Uggla hits one out today.

Do me a favor and keep not saying stuff, because that seems to be working.

 

You are the mute Nostradamus.

 

So if I just think it................................

 

.......

 

I PREDICT HANLEY HITS ANOTHER :notworthy :notworthy

Now he won't hit anything...drat.

What kind of jackass bats Adam Dunn 7th?

 

Same one that thinks Corey Patterson can be a leadoff hitter.

 

 

My god Uggla's just swatting balls out of the park.

 

Danny's gonna chase Utley down and settle that 2B issue.

What kind of jackass bats Adam Dunn 7th?

 

Same one that thinks Corey Patterson can be a leadoff hitter.

 

 

My god Uggla's just swatting balls out of the park.

 

Danny's gonna chase Utley down and settle that 2B issue.

Is he gonna swat him out of the park as well? Because I think he could send Utley atleast 370 feet.

  • Author

remember i ask if good spring game was telling how team was going too do we leading in standing doing spring too untill end when fell into third place

I don't know if others have noticed but a continuing theme throughout Dan Uggla's comments is "This is a business (baseball..." which I translate to mean "I want my big bucks contract too".

 

And if he keeps this up it will be waiting for him.

 

That extra time he spent with Presley starting last September (when he began hitting to the opposite field) is really starting to pay off. He has an almost completely swing now than he did last summer.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.