Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/13 -- Marlins at Reds

Featured Replies

  • Author

Encarnacion robbed the Marlins of a run that inning. Hanley's ball was hit hard. Ah well...

I might put some signs out around Tally saying.... WANTED: Fish Fans :lol. I sooo need Fish Fan friends in Tally.

Fish Fan Friends, try saying that 5 times fast.

It's tough, to score runs of a guy like this with just singles. We need Xtra base hits. Stringing together hits is just hard against a guy like that.

I might put some signs out around Tally saying.... WANTED: Fish Fans :lol . I sooo need Fish Fan friends in Tally.

Fish Fan Friends, try saying that 5 times fast.

 

I need some people to vent to about the Marlins. I have a lot of Marlin anger inside of me (when they lose)

man willingham and jake might have made that an inning, i miss those guys, any word on when they will be back?

Encarnacion robbed the Marlins of a run that inning. Hanley's ball was hit hard. Ah well...

 

 

Yea that was a helluva catch.

I might put some signs out around Tally saying.... WANTED: Fish Fans :lol . I sooo need Fish Fan friends in Tally.

Fish Fan Friends, try saying that 5 times fast.

 

I need some people to vent to about the Marlins. I have a lot of Marlin anger inside of me (when they lose)

 

 

Just buy a punching bag and wrap a Phillies/Mets jersey around it.. when you get angry you can take it out on that :)

On the Reds TV broadcast, Tony Perez is being interviewed. He stated that they've signed Hanley long term...6 years. We have all heard the "rumors" ....But this is the first time I've heard from a Marlins official. Has it been announced officially. I understand that it's a formality...the announcement.

On the Reds TV broadcast, Tony Perez is being interviewed. He stated that they've signed Hanley long term...6 years. We have all heard the "rumors" ....But this is the first time I've heard from a Marlins official. Has it been announced officially. I understand that it's a formality...the announcement.

 

 

yea, I heard that too.

Hendrix is keeping us in this. We need to score some runs though. hopefully we can chase Volquez soon

  • Author

Duuuuuuuuuude......what happened to the prayer emoticon? We are powerless without it.

 

 

I AGREE!

Where is the prayer???????????

Hendrickson doesn't have it tonight (again)

 

He's getting squeezed, if he's gonna get squeezed on the strike zone he's going to be in trouble.

  • Author

Yikes...a bunch of changes for the Reds.

 

Patterson to CF

Freel to RF

Hairston to SS

Hendrickson doesn't have it tonight (again)

 

He's getting squeezed, if he's gonna get squeezed on the strike zone he's going to be in trouble.

 

 

I don't think Hendrix has been that bad at all tonight. He's been around the plate all nite but that zone is TINY.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.