Post game 5/14/08

Ok great comeback but i just wasnt feeling it.....i was waiting for something to happen.....2 outs no one on and then renyel walks two and then some rookie out of louisville wins it......we need to end this slide fast and were lucky the mets and phillies lost....our poor play against the reds has been a joke and its not only this year. That was our 7th straight loss at Great American Ballpark!!! And yes cody should be starting in center

first time all year that our bullpen really really let us down. After they blew it when Nolasco only let in 2, Miller and Kensing that is, the Marlins put together some impressive crap. Whats worse? Another bullpen member let us down, Pinto. Oh well though, with our play in that game until the 9th inning (besides Nolasco) I dont think we really deserved that win anyways.

That was a heartbreaker. Why the hell did Pinto walk two with the game tied again?! :banghead

Oh and there was also that call made in the 5th inning. It was a strike right down the middle yet the ump didn't call it. The Reds can thank him for 2 of their runs. Damn, such a frustrating game to watch.

Tough game to lose especially after scoring 6 in the 9th. I really felt like throwing something at the tv at times.

I haven't watched most of the game (yet) but I did come in as Hermida blew the game open with yet another example of his poor defense. I think he's destined for left field at some point in his career but that's for a different thread.

From the score it appeared that Nolasco had pitched a terrific game up to that point but sometimes boxscores don't tell the whole story.

How good was his performance last night?