Post game 6/10 Marlins 5 Phillies 4

Puma

a great game and fun game to watch, especially the first inning. Nolasco pitched great, kinda feel sorry for him because of our Defense. Cantu is KILLIN the ball now. and the two best second baseman in the league were a combined 0-8 in this game.

OH and Rabelo and Jones are USELESS

This is the kind of loss that drives a division leader that feels enititled and superior to their opponent nuts to lose.

I bet everyone of them thought in the eighth inning they were going swoop in and steal the game away. :brigginbounce

Oh, and yeah, Cantu is smokin'. Anyone else think Cantu to first was a portend of things to come? I really doubt regardless what Fredi let on to the press post-game he and Tosca know exactly what they're doing.

This is the kind of loss that drives a division leader that feels enititled and superior to their opponent nuts to lose.

I bet everyone of them thought in the eighth inning they were going swoop in and steal the game away. :brigginbounce

Oh, and yeah, Cantu is smokin'. Anyone else think Cantu to first was a portend of things to come? I really doubt regardless what Fredi let on to the press post-game he and Tosca know exactly what they're doing.

The thought definitely crossed my mind.

Rabby were you wearing a Conine jersey today... I saw a girl wearing a Beckett jersey sitting next to a guy with a Niner jersey. I knew you said you were sitting in the picnic area and this was where it was. When I saw that I thought of you and Adriennelove.

That indeed was us.

I thought so. You should have turned around and said hello :D.

Positives - Nolasco pitched a gem, the offense got it going early, and Jacobs HR in the 6th proved to be a big one (and nice to see from him b/c he's been terrible, lately). Also, a nice job by Kevin Gregg getting the last, not 3, but 4 outs to get the save, tonight. I thought Nelson looked pretty good, as well.

Negatives - The friggin bonehead errors (we have to stop this), and the fact that Jacque Jones even started...can we stop this too? I'd like to see Cody play...everyday.

Also, an extra positive, would be that we could've found something good in the late innings tonight. I think we'll see Cantu at 1B, and Helms at 3B, if we have a lead in the late innings, again tomorrow.

Rabbe and AdrianneLove...do you guys post on the same computer...like next to one another? That would be funny.

It would also be funny if you got into an argument on the board, one day. :lol

LOL... like people who text eachother when they are sitting like 2 feet from them.

:lol exactly

Rabby were you wearing a Conine jersey today... I saw a girl wearing a Beckett jersey sitting next to a guy with a Niner jersey. I knew you said you were sitting in the picnic area and this was where it was. When I saw that I thought of you and Adriennelove.

That indeed was us.

I thought so. You should have turned around and said hello :D.

Right. But we didn't. I don't know why.

Rab didn't cause he liked the shot... I had no idea what was going on. lol

Rabbe and AdrianneLove...do you guys post on the same computer...like next to one another? That would be funny.

LOL... like people who text eachother when they are sitting like 2 feet from them.

Ha... no. We each have our own computers.

We have had a discussion about us arguing on said board and it's not going to happen any time soon.

Unless he provokes me lol

Ha... no. We each have our own computers.

We have had a discussion about us arguing on said board and it's not going to happen any time soon.

Unless he provokes me lol

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p