Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What artist(s) would you make your child listen to just to punish them

Featured Replies

Poison, no contest.

 

But first I will give them years of music education to make sure they know Poison sucks. Wouldn't want them to misunderstand and start liking Poison.

PANIC! At the Disco! or something. That is the worst sh*t I have ever heard. If my kids liked the music and didn't think of it as punishment, they would be put up for adoption.

Oh hell naw! You best take Mariah off that list.

 

And i'll go with Rick Astley

 

 

Edit: And WTF at Kanye and Paramore?

 

Pure hater!

  • Author

Oh hell naw! You best take Mariah off that list.

 

And i'll go with Rick Astley

 

 

Edit: And WTF at Kanye and Paramore?

 

Pure hater!

 

Do not speak ill of Rick Astley. :chair

Oh hell naw! You best take Mariah off that list.

 

And i'll go with Rick Astley

 

 

Edit: And WTF at Kanye and Paramore?

 

Pure hater!

 

Do not speak ill of Rick Astley. :chair

I want to have a computer with online parental controls, where if they try to visit any inappropriate sites, they are automated redirected to http://internetisseriousbusiness.com/.

Other: Alanis Morrisette

 

Worst. Voice. Ever.

No. You worst voice ever.

 

I love Alanis. She's f***ing awesome!

Puma hates Alanis...

 

Isn't it ironic?

Other: Alanis Morrisette

 

Worst. Voice. Ever.

No. You worst voice ever.

 

I love Alanis. She's f***ing awesome!

Puma hates Alanis...

 

Isn't it ironic?

 

don't you think?

  • Author

Other: Alanis Morrisette

 

Worst. Voice. Ever.

No. You worst voice ever.

 

I love Alanis. She's f***ing awesome!

Puma hates Alanis...

 

Isn't it ironic?

 

don't you think?

 

a little too ironic...

Other: Alanis Morrisette

 

Worst. Voice. Ever.

No. You worst voice ever.

 

I love Alanis. She's f***ing awesome!

Puma hates Alanis...

 

Isn't it ironic?

 

don't you think?

 

a little too ironic...

 

Yeah I really do think

  • Author

Other: Alanis Morrisette

 

Worst. Voice. Ever.

No. You worst voice ever.

 

I love Alanis. She's f***ing awesome!

Puma hates Alanis...

 

Isn't it ironic?

 

don't you think?

 

a little too ironic...

 

Yeah I really do think

 

It's like raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain on your wedding day! *Gets hit by another car while hanging out the window*

Alanis is an awesome artist.

 

Souljah boy is the biggest no talent hack of a group ever to grace the airwaves.

Alanis is an awesome artist.

 

Souljah boy is the biggest no talent hack of a group ever to grace the airwaves.

 

So true. I just want to punch him in the face.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.