Note - 7/19/08 Game-Time Change!

I don't think a 3:55 start would be considered "prime time" but it's nice to be on national t.v.

Yeah, it sounds like they're switching FROM primetime (7:10) to 3:55. The quoted piece in the first post says the game will "now begin at 3:55 pm instead of 7:10 pm."

A day game in the middle of July. Brilliant move. What's the give away? Winter coats at the gate and driving into the stadium you get a coupon for 20% off snow tires?

Can ya tell I don't care much for day games? Maybe they will change their mind when they see the attendance this Thursday's game is sure to generate.

A day game in the middle of July. Brilliant move. What's the give away? Winter coats at the gate and driving into the stadium you get a coupon for 20% off snow tires?

Can ya tell I don't care much for day games? Maybe they will change their mind when they see the attendance this Thursday's game is sure to generate.

Day games are awesome...

Day games are awesome...

Okay. On the bright side...There is always plenty of room to sit. And leaving after the game is always hassle free.

National audience?? Hope they block out the stadium sounds or people will think this game is in Philly.

There will probably be over 20,000 there with all the camps they invite to go. I went last year to a weekday day game and the stadium was PACKED with kids.

Anyone know what will happen with the concert that was scheduled for this game? Will it still go on as planned?

There will probably be over 20,000 there with all the camps they invite to go. I went last year to a weekday day game and the stadium was PACKED with kids.

Anyone know what will happen with the concert that was scheduled for this game? Will it still go on as planned?

Camp day is this Thurs against the rays, game starts at 12:10... And yes the concert is still on.

Talking about this Thursday's game?? I didn't realize it was "Camp Day." You are right about that then. It won't be like the Nats game last year. And I am so glad I won't be there. Kids are great and we really enjoy watching them at the games. But that many with limited supervision can be rather, um, butt clenching. If ya know what I mean.

I would guess the concert goes on as planned. We finally got the notice and there was no mention of a change in that. Besides, they are starting the game only about 3 hours early. Not that big a deal. Best guess, concert first then the fireworks.

Talking about this Thursday's game?? I didn't realize it was "Camp Day." You are right about that then. It won't be like the Nats game last year. And I am so glad I won't be there. Kids are great and we really enjoy watching them at the games. But that many with limited supervision can be rather, um, butt clenching. If ya know what I mean.

I would guess the concert goes on as planned. We finally got the notice and there was no mention of a change in that. Besides, they are starting the game only about 3 hours early. Not that big a deal. Best guess, concert first then the fireworks.

Yeah I am talking about Thursday, actually I think both day games during the Summer are camp days. Last year there was a TON of kids in the upper deck, bullpen seats and fish tank. If you sit infield box you pretty much won't get bugged by the campers.