Catcher on trade block

08:$7.5M, 09:$8M, 10:$8.5M club option ($1M buyout)

And that OPS that dropped 108 points last year and another 60 points this year to .654

Even if he manged to land a Type B status after next year, you wouldn't want to offer him arbitration anyway

nooooooooo thank you

we need a catcher on the other side of 30

08:$7.5M, 09:$8M, 10:$8.5M club option ($1M buyout)

And that OPS that dropped 108 points last year and another 60 points this year to .654

Even if he manged to land a Type B status after next year, you wouldn't want to offer him arbitration anyway

nooooooooo thank you

we need a catcher on the other side of 30

k u got any 1 in mind

All three of them are ready.

We don't need someone with "experience" to do something as fictional as "helpig out pitches". Do you know what really helps out pitchers? Making good pitches.

What we need is a catcher for the next several years because it's going very very likely going to be that Skipworth is ready for several years.

Overpaying for a "veteran" (aka, based off the current market, sucky) catcher to help us still not make the playoffs, who we'll then lose either after the year or after, does nothing for us and we'll still have a huge gaping hole at catcher until Skipworth is ready a long time down the road.

All three of them are ready.

We don't need someone with "experience" to do something as fictional as "helpig out pitches". Do you know what really helps out pitchers? Making good pitches.

What we need is a catcher for the next several years because it's going very very likely going to be that Skipworth is ready for several years.

Overpaying for a "veteran" (aka, based off the current market, sucky) catcher to help us still not make the playoffs, who we'll then lose either after the year or after, does nothing for us and we'll still have a huge gaping hole at catcher until Skipworth is ready a long time down the road.

id perfer ramirez or bryan anderson

but ramirez would be higher on the list since he already in the bigs

Jeff Clement

new canidate in the seatle minor league system in the pcl hitting ovr 340 16 hr 43 rbis

you wish

and I love how Skipworth, who hasn't played 20 games of pro ball is the answer to all of the marlins prayers.

... OMG I heard he might skip low A ball!!!!

:|

of course he is the answer to all our prayers, we drafted him as our catcher of the future. what do you want us to say, he is gonna be a bust so lets go trade for joe mauer?

Mike Redmond, please.

Is Tom Glavine pitching everyday? :confused

Redmond's like...38 years old? :confused :confused

If it's gotta be a veteran, he makes the most sense.

And he's 37. So there.

Well...he does hit lefties pretty well. I guess... :shifty

I'd hope there are other options...

Mike Redmond, please.

Is Tom Glavine pitching everyday? :confused

Redmond's like...38 years old? :confused :confused

If it's gotta be a veteran, he makes the most sense.

And he's 37. So there.

Well...he does hit lefties pretty well. I guess... :shifty

I'd hope there are other options...

He kills soft tossing lefties and is hitting pretty well.

He's got a .275 BA, .321OBP. He can't slug for anything, but he atleast gets on base.