July 31, 200818 yr Sorry it's so late, I've been reading the Manny Ramirez rumor thread. Past winners: 6/4: Hanley Ramirez (86.05%) 6/7: Cody Ross (94.59%) 6/8: Hanley Ramirez (67.57%) 6/10: Ricky Nolasco (58.70%) 6/11: Jorge Cantu (45.16%) 6/12: Scott Olsen (100.00%) 6/13: Jeremy Hermida (30.77%) 6/15: Ricky Nolasco (97.83%) 6/16: Andrew Miller (100.00%) 6/30: Josh Willingham (58.14%) 7/2: Ricky Nolasco (58.70%) 7/6: Cody Ross (92.31%) 7/7: Ricky Nolasco (100.00%) 7/9: Scott Olsen (97.37%) 7/10: Hanley Ramirez (75.76%) 7/11: Chris Volstad (100.00%) 7/19: John Baker (75.00%) 7/20: Cody Ross (44.44%) 7/22: Rick VandenHurk (44.23%) 7/25: Jeremy Hermida (68.75%) 7/26: Jeremy Hermida (79.69%) 7/28: Fredi Gonzalez (40.35%)
July 31, 200818 yr I picked Cody. His 2B was big, and really set the tone for the big inning. We needed a clutch hit, and finally got one, there. A big one.
July 31, 200818 yr Hermida and Cody were WAY up there, but I picked Danny for giving us the clutch 2-run homer that we didn't even realize we would need :lol
July 31, 200818 yr I picked Cody. His 3B was big, and really set the tone for the big inning. We needed a clutch hit, and finally got one, there. A big one. :whistle
July 31, 200818 yr I picked Cody. His 2B was big, and really set the tone for the big inning. We needed a clutch hit, and finally got one, there. A big one. it was a triple, not a double but yeah... I voted for JJ and him getting his first win in nearly two years
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.