Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Marlins theme song

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can download or listen to the Marlins theme song. Its the one they play on the radio when they come back from commercials, and they play it on the Marlins tv commercials that say "You Gotta Be Here." I love that little jingle.

I dont think this is the exact same one youre looking for but if you download "MLB on Fox Theme", thats one of the little jingles they use constantly...though I dont think its the radio one, but the radio one is cheesy to me, I like the TV one...oh well, good luck with it :thumbup

  • Author

I dont think this is the exact same one youre looking for but if you download "MLB on Fox Theme", thats one of the little jingles they use constantly...though I dont think its the radio one, but the radio one is cheesy to me, I like the TV one...oh well, good luck with it :thumbup

 

I have that one. Thanks though.

Miami Marlins, Miami Marlins, Miami Marlins #1!

 

What, I had to.

Oh, Miami has the Marlins, the greatest baseball team!

 

 

We hit the ball from pole to pole like no one's ever seen!

Miami Marlins, Miami Marlins, Miami Marlins #1!

 

What, I had to.

Oh, Miami has the Marlins, the greatest baseball team!

 

 

We hit the ball from pole to pole like no one's ever seen!

We're in the box, we're on the mound, we're always in control!

Miami Marlins, Miami Marlins, Miami Marlins #1!

 

What, I had to.

Oh, Miami has the Marlins, the greatest baseball team!

 

 

We hit the ball from pole to pole like no one's ever seen!

We're in the box, we're on the mound, we're always in control!

 

I'll adjust the wording drastically for the sake of the rhyme

 

We'll fight with all our might until we're champions of the world.

Miami Marlins, Miami Marlins, Miami Marlins #1!

 

What, I had to.

Oh, Miami has the Marlins, the greatest baseball team!

 

 

We hit the ball from pole to pole like no one's ever seen!

We're in the box, we're on the mound, we're always in control!

 

"But when you mention Samson, you're bout' an a-hole." That's the best I could come up with. :lol

I say we write our own song for this team. :)

Anyone know how to? :shifty

 

:music " We are the Marlins, the mighty mighty Marlins! The Phillies, Mets, Braves and Nationals are in our division but they're not in the same class. f*** them all in the ass!" :music

I say we write our own song for this team. :)

Anyone know how to? :shifty

 

:music " We are the Marlins, the mighty mighty Marlins! The Phillies, Mets, and Nationals are in our division but they're not in the same class. f*** them all in the ass!" :music

 

You forgot the Braves...and the other lines in the song. :)

I say we write our own song for this team. :)

Anyone know how to? :shifty

 

:music " We are the Marlins, the mighty mighty Marlins! The Phillies, Mets, and Nationals are in our division but they're not in the same class. f*** them all in the ass!" :music

 

You forgot the Braves...and the other lines in the song. :)

 

How can I forget those douche bags? Anyway, it's still a work in progress...

Everybody's doin' the Fish...yeah, yeah, yeah.

Everybody's doin' the Fish...yeah, yeah, yeah.

 

At the beginning of the year, everyone counted 'em out...

2008 Fish showed 'em what they all about.

 

Thanks to the Fish, I'm gonna sing this song.

2008 baby...provin' every1 wrong!

 

Watch out everyone 'cuz the team is near,

Goin' for # 3 in their 15th year.

 

The Marlins are comin'...they r the real deal,

All about TEAM, led by an All-Star middle infield.

 

This team is young, and there's nothing they can't do,

no need for Miggy 'cuz Jorge Can--TU!

 

Come to the games, 'cuz you gotta see the show,

Olsen sees the cops, n the cops say "No!"

Ricky throws 'em curveballs and the hitters are like "Yo!"

We got 3 starters back, but the analysts don't know,

Gregg closing games as he "...Superman's dat Hoooo!"

 

(alright...who wants to continue my song?)

I say we write our own song for this team. :)

Anyone know how to? :shifty

 

:music " We are the Marlins, the mighty mighty Marlins! The Phillies, Mets, Braves and Nationals are in our division but they're not in the same class. f*** them all in the ass!" :music

 

LOUIECASTILLO FTW said were gonna f*** the rest of the NL East up the ass

Everybody's doin' the Fish...yeah, yeah, yeah.

Everybody's doin' the Fish...yeah, yeah, yeah.

 

At the beginning of the year, everyone counted 'em out...

2008 Fish showed 'em what they all about.

 

Thanks to the Fish, I'm gonna sing this song.

2008 baby...provin' every1 wrong!

 

Watch out everyone 'cuz the team is near,

Goin' for # 3 in their 15th year.

 

The Marlins are comin'...they r the real deal,

All about TEAM, led by an All-Star middle infield.

 

This team is young, and there's nothing they can't do,

no need for Miggy 'cuz Jorge Can--TU!

 

Come to the games, 'cuz you gotta see the show,

Olsen sees the cops, n the cops say "No!"

Ricky throws 'em curveballs and the hitters are like "Yo!"

We got 3 starters back, but the analysts don't know,

Gregg closing games as he "...Superman's dat Hoooo!"

 

(alright...who wants to continue my song?)

 

:lol Nice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.