vs.

St. Louis Cardinals(66-56)

Ricky Nolasco vs. Braden Looper

11-7 10-9

3.92 E.R.A. 4.20 E.R.A.

Start: 7:10

TV: Sun Sports

Radio: 790 The Ticket, WQBA 1140

Let's go fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :bases_homerun: :bases_homerun: :bases_homerun: :bases_homerun:

i know every game is crucial at this point in the season but i regard tonights as extra crucial

i think the outcome will influence how the rest of this homestand goes

hopefully nolasco can locate that big breaking ball from an early stage

if so then i think the marlins will be in the win column

i know every game is crucial at this point in the season but i regard tonights as extra crucial

i think the outcome will influence how the rest of this homestand goes

hopefully nolasco can locate that big breaking ball from an early stage

if so then i think the marlins will be in the win column

I agree, winning this game gives us the chance to win the series tomorrow and puts even more pressure on the Phillies who have another tough game tonight. Even though I don't think Nolasco is our Ace I still expect a win whenever he is on the mound.

Better question, why is Hermida getting the night off while Willingham is still playing everyday? Jeremy scuffled the last couple days but if anyone needs time off its Josh.

Hammer hits Looper at a .333 clip.

And Hermida hits him at a .400 clip. Plus he hasn't been sh*tty for a month.

Better question, why is Hermida getting the night off while Willingham is still playing everyday? Jeremy scuffled the last couple days but if anyone needs time off its Josh.

Hammer has 2 XBHs vs Looper, including a HR. Hermida has none. So there!

Hammer has 2 XBHs vs Looper, including a HR. Hermida has none. So there!

I didn't really bring it up to have a statistical war, just mentioning what anyone with 2 eyes can see. That is, Willingham looks terrible right now.

Ugh...I hate this.

Hermida gets the night off, yet the guy who should be sitting is Willingham. Worst RF arm ever...Gonzo.

C'mon Ricky...settle down...PLEASE! :pray

Hammer has a three game hit streak and Hermida is 0 for his last 8 and 2 for his last 15. Why should Hammer be sitting?

Ugh...I hate this.

Hermida gets the night off, yet the guy who should be sitting is Willingham. Worst RF arm ever...Gonzo.

C'mon Ricky...settle down...PLEASE! :pray

Hammer has a three game hit streak and Hermida is 0 for his last 8 and 2 for his last 15. Why should Hammer be sitting?

Are you watching the games? This is one of those cases where the way they're playing is more important than a tiny statistical sample.