Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/17 Cubs vs Marlins

Featured Replies

Florida Marlins(64-60)

 

vs.

 

 

Chicago Cubs(75-48)

 

 

 

 

Chris Volstad

4-2

3.03 E.R.A.

 

vs.

 

 

Ryan Dempster

13-5

2.92 E.R.A.

 

Start: 1:10

TV: FSN

Radio: 790 The Ticket, WQBA 1140

 

 

 

Let's go fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :bases_homerun: :bases_homerun: :bases_homerun: :bases_homerun:

It's about 11:15pm over here in Japan. Should I try to stay up till the game starts and continue to drink heavily, or should I go to bed for 3 hours and then track the game when I wake up? The first option involves drinking, which is good. But the second option involves sleeping, which is also good.

 

Tough decision... Any suggestions?

It's about 11:15pm over here in Japan. Should I try to stay up till the game starts and continue to drink heavily, or should I go to bed for 3 hours and then track the game when I wake up? The first option involves drinking, which is good. But the second option involves sleeping, which is also good.

 

Tough decision... Any suggestions?

 

 

Option #2.

So im gonna miss the majority of this game but so far every sun game ive missed most of weve won so lets hope it continues.

Lets go volstud and wake the f up bats.

So im gonna miss the majority of this game but so far every sun game ive missed most of weve won so lets hope it continues.

Lets go volstud and wake the f up bats.

 

game is on wgn btw if you can't watch it on sun.

So im gonna miss the majority of this game but so far every sun game ive missed most of weve won so lets hope it continues.

Lets go volstud and wake the f up bats.

 

game is on wgn btw if you can't watch it on sun.

As if most people had WGN.

Rab glad to see u back from your lets call it a "Personal Day" lol

 

Lets f*** them up Volstud

 

throw em in the dumpster

Rab glad to see u back from your lets call it a "Personal Day" lol

 

Lets f*** them up Volstud

 

throw em in the dumpster

Personal day? I was at the game!

Rab glad to see u back from your lets call it a "Personal Day" lol

 

Lets f*** them up Volstud

 

throw em in the dumpster

Personal day? I was at the game!

 

 

great now i owe LordMangus a dollar

thnx a lot butface :cool

Rab glad to see u back from your lets call it a "Personal Day" lol

 

Lets f*** them up Volstud

 

throw em in the dumpster

Personal day? I was at the game!

 

 

great now i owe LordMangus a dollar

thnx a lot butface :cool

2nd post in yesterday's gamethread:

I'LL BE THERE...WILL YOU!?

 

Come on.

Rab glad to see u back from your lets call it a "Personal Day" lol

 

Lets f*** them up Volstud

 

throw em in the dumpster

Personal day? I was at the game!

 

 

great now i owe LordMangus a dollar

thnx a lot butface :cool

2nd post in yesterday's gamethread:

I'LL BE THERE...WILL YOU!?

 

Come on.

 

cmon ur my mentor u kno i have ADD i dont pay attention to the lil things

u gotta make either the pitcure smaller or the writting bigger :p

 

u owe me 1 dollar so u take me out for lunch at McDonalds

LOL, we can go to BK so that you can get those apple fries. They're good for you.

 

 

nooooooo i want chicken fries. apple fries are yucky

quick question, is matt may-treanor anibal's personal catcher now?

Matt Treanor-May.

 

And no, yesterday was the first game this year that Treanor catches him.

So im gonna miss the majority of this game but so far every sun game ive missed most of weve won so lets hope it continues.

Lets go volstud and wake the f up bats.

 

game is on wgn btw if you can't watch it on sun.

As if most people had WGN.

 

I get it on Comcast Cable, and I got it when I had Dish Network, so I think alot of carriers carry WGN!

So im gonna miss the majority of this game but so far every sun game ive missed most of weve won so lets hope it continues.

Lets go volstud and wake the f up bats.

 

game is on wgn btw if you can't watch it on sun.

As if most people had WGN.

 

I get it on Comcast Cable, and I got it when I had Dish Network, so I think alot of carriers carry WGN!

Boooo, Comcast doesn't give me WGN!

 

I know some people have it on DirectTV, but it's an extra channel.

god i hate delays they put the shittiest shows sometimes

Racist.

 

shut up stupid my dad happend to cross the border from a central american country

 

wait did i just say that. pay no attention to the statement written above.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.