Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tampa Bay Rays

Featured Replies

*Kinda wonders if Joe was a Rays fan before this year*

 

I'm his brother and can confirm he has been a fan since the team started.

Both of you are weird as hell and make no sense.

 

You live in a city that houses the greatest, most storied baseball team of all-time and you root for the Marlins and Rays?!

 

Crazy talk! I love my Fish more than anyone, but I would be a Yankee fan if I lived up there.

Both of you are weird as hell and make no sense.

 

You live in a city that houses the greatest, most storied baseball team of all-time and you root for the Marlins and Rays?!

 

Crazy talk! I love my Fish more than anyone, but I would be a Yankee fan if I lived up there.

And you call me a mercenary. :mischief .

Both of you are weird as hell and make no sense.

 

You live in a city that houses the greatest, most storied baseball team of all-time and you root for the Marlins and Rays?!

 

Crazy talk! I love my Fish more than anyone, but I would be a Yankee fan if I lived up there.

And you call me a mercenary. :mischief .

Yeah. Like I said, I am a fan of this team because this is where I grew up. As opposed to you, who are a fan of like 9 teams, as long as the price is right.

 

 

Merc...

*Kinda wonders if Joe was a Rays fan before this year*

 

Only for 11 years.

 

I'm his brother and can confirm he has been a fan since the team started.

 

 

That's impossible, because the Rays have only been around for one season.

 

The previous 10 seasons they were known as the Devil Rays :mischief

 

But seriously, sorry for questioning your fanhood, Joe. All apologies.

*Kinda wonders if Joe was a Rays fan before this year*

 

I'm his brother and can confirm he has been a fan since the team started.

Both of you are weird as hell and make no sense.

 

You live in a city that houses the greatest, most storied baseball team of all-time and you root for the Marlins and Rays?!

 

Crazy talk! I love my Fish more than anyone, but I would be a Yankee fan if I lived up there.

 

 

**** all new york teams they suck

*Kinda wonders if Joe was a Rays fan before this year*

 

I'm his brother and can confirm he has been a fan since the team started.

Both of you are weird as hell and make no sense.

 

You live in a city that houses the greatest, most storied baseball team of all-time and you root for the Marlins and Rays?!

 

Crazy talk! I love my Fish more than anyone, but I would be a Yankee fan if I lived up there.

 

 

**** all new york teams they suck

 

 

Besides the fact that one is leading the division and the other has won 26 WS titles. :mischief

*Kinda wonders if Joe was a Rays fan before this year*

 

I'm his brother and can confirm he has been a fan since the team started.

Both of you are weird as hell and make no sense.

 

You live in a city that houses the greatest, most storied baseball team of all-time and you root for the Marlins and Rays?!

 

Crazy talk! I love my Fish more than anyone, but I would be a Yankee fan if I lived up there.

 

 

**** all new york teams they suck

Interestingly enough, and I checked this and will try to find you the study if you like, a team or player doesn't suck just because you don't like them.

 

The Mets, Phillies, and Cardinals, on the other hand, SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

i still say the rays will win the division

 

 

THE Nation will Prove them Other Wise

 

and if it comes to a tiebreaker which would be great

 

the Bo Sox would thorw Dice K and the Rays would put Soninstine

that would be a great Matchup as they both shutdown the other teams offenses

*Kinda wonders if Joe was a Rays fan before this year*

 

I'm his brother and can confirm he has been a fan since the team started.

 

My God. I can only imagine the amount of tension at Thanksgiving dinner between you two. It must be astronomical...

WOOT

THE NATION destroying the Devil Gays

 

11- 1 GO DICE K

the average bostian bandwagoner is alot worse then that.

 

good try though.

WOOT

THE NATION destroying the Devil Gays

 

11- 1 GO DICE K

the average bostian bandwagoner is alot worse then that.

 

good try though.

 

 

hey hey hey there My 2nd team not the 1st i love my Fish

but i love the redsox cuz they have 3 of my Fav players

Beckett Ortiz and Pedrioa

and cuz Fenway park is the sh*t

WOOT

THE NATION destroying the Devil Gays

 

11- 1 GO DICE K

the average bostian bandwagoner is alot worse then that.

 

good try though.

 

 

hey hey hey there My 2nd team not the 1st i love my Fish

but i love the redsox cuz they have 3 of my Fav players

Beckett Ortiz and Pedrioa

and cuz Fenway park is the sh*t

 

I was referring to Boston fans in general

After watching the Rays several times at the trop this season, including last nights win I can attest this team is the real deal and as much as it pains me to say they could be good for several seasons. That said I still dislike them and hope my AL team the SOX doesn't have to face them in the playoffs.

WOOT

THE NATION destroying the Devil Gays

 

11- 1 GO DICE K

the average bostian bandwagoner is alot worse then that.

 

good try though.

 

 

hey hey hey there My 2nd team not the 1st i love my Fish

but i love the redsox cuz they have 3 of my Fav players

Beckett Ortiz and Pedrioa

and cuz Fenway park is the sh*t

 

 

Dont forget they have J.D. Drew (FSU grad).

WOOT

THE NATION destroying the Devil Gays

 

11- 1 GO DICE K

the average bostian bandwagoner is alot worse then that.

 

good try though.

 

 

hey hey hey there My 2nd team not the 1st i love my Fish

but i love the redsox cuz they have 3 of my Fav players

Beckett Ortiz and Pedrioa

and cuz Fenway park is the sh*t

 

 

Dont forget they have J.D. Drew (FSU grad).

 

 

Freakin

Stupid

University

 

but i like JD hes pretty good for his age

 

Cmon Redsoxs win it tmrrow

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.