September 14, 200818 yr Player of the game is Rhodes for getting the last out. Scrub of the Game is Gregg for obvious reasons.
September 14, 200818 yr I voted for Anibal, simply b/c I was starting to feel bad for him, but he did well today.
September 14, 200818 yr i think marlins as a whole....minus kevin gregg deserve an applause If KG wasn't on this team we would be leading the division.
September 14, 200818 yr good to see anibal with a solid outing today. didn't see the game, what did gregg do to piss everyone off
September 14, 200818 yr gave up a double which made it 8 to 7 fish was it his runner or an inherited one
September 14, 200818 yr 6.5 division 6 wild card LETS DO THIS. i still believe man! cmon if the phillies beat thew bre crew wouldn't we be 5 back?
September 14, 200818 yr good to see anibal with a solid outing today. didn't see the game, what did gregg do to piss everyone off He almost blow the game after such a dramatic 7 run comeback by the Fish in the 8th inning.
September 14, 200818 yr 6.5 division 6 wild card LETS DO THIS. i still believe man! cmon if the phillies beat thew bre crew wouldn't we be 5 back? 5.5 games back
September 14, 200818 yr alright let's do this fish! i still believe....and nolasco pitches on tuesday doesn't he?
September 14, 200818 yr alright let's do this fish! i still believe....and nolasco pitches on tuesday doesn't he? He should :thumbup Edit: I looked on the MLB page and it says Volstad is gonna pitch on Tuesday against Oswalt.
September 14, 200818 yr alright let's do this fish! i still believe....and nolasco pitches on tuesday doesn't he? Volstad pitches. Or at least that's what they said on the post game.
September 14, 200818 yr I could have sworn that Nolasco pitches after sahcnhie, oh well guess I was wrong. In any case go fish!!!!!!! lol
September 14, 200818 yr alright let's do this fish! i still believe....and nolasco pitches on tuesday doesn't he? He should :thumbup Edit: I looked on the MLB page and it says Volstad is gonna pitch on Tuesday against Oswalt. Oswalt? tough luck Volstad
September 14, 200818 yr alright let's do this fish! i still believe....and nolasco pitches on tuesday doesn't he? He should :thumbup Edit: I looked on the MLB page and it says Volstad is gonna pitch on Tuesday against Oswalt. Oswalt? tough luck Volstad Let's hope our offense stays hot.
September 14, 200818 yr alright let's do this fish! i still believe....and nolasco pitches on tuesday doesn't he? He should :thumbup Edit: I looked on the MLB page and it says Volstad is gonna pitch on Tuesday against Oswalt. Oswalt? tough luck Volstad Let's hope our offense stays hot. um lets hope the offense stays consisntant is more like it
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.