Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

O.J. Simpson Found Guilty on All Counts

Featured Replies

Dumbass

 

+1

Seriously. He gets away with murder and decides to tempt fate. Hopefully he never sees the sky again.

This is crazy.OJ has never commited any violent crimes.

 

He is innocent

Was there sarcasm in this post? :confused

This is crazy.OJ has never commited any violent crimes.

 

He is innocent

This is crazy.OJ has never commited any violent crimes.

 

He is innocent

 

 

 

Well, he actually named the book "If I did it" but the Goldman family renamed it when they got the rights.

Did he ever even start paying off the civil suit from the Simpson murder case?

Did he ever even start paying off the civil suit from the Simpson murder case?

From what I know the most the Goldmans have gotten are the rights to the book.

This is crazy.OJ has never commited any violent crimes.

 

He is innocent

 

 

 

Well, he actually named the book "If I did it" but the Goldman family renamed it when they got the rights.

 

It's still "If I Did It", but the "If" is so hard to see, it's practically "I Did It". It's definitely by design.

His decision to write that book basically said "HAHA I GOT AWAY WITH IT MO-f***AAAS! AND YO DAMN JUDICIAL SYSTEMS IS FLAWED SO YOU CANT TRY ME AGAIN AHAHAAH!!"

 

but honestly... who cares anymore? I couldnt care what happened to that scumbag. Hopefully justice.

This is crazy.OJ has never commited any violent crimes.

 

He is innocent

Was there sarcasm in this post? :confused

 

Sounds pretty sarcastic to me... Id hope it was.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.