If you won $100,000...

Dodge

What would you spend it on?

For my part, I would:

Pay for all of my undergrad expenses.

Pay off my debts.

Buy a really stout used car with little mileage on it. (Won't buy a new car because I believe traditional gasoline using cars will not be the norm in about 5 years)

Put the rest in a regular savings account (and hope for the best!)

Debt first, that would be a small part.

Marlin season tix? Hell yeah.

Let's add the Panthers in there too. Maybe a few Dolphin tickets.

No car, I like mine. It needs a little fixing, so I'd use some of that.

AdrianneLove could use a new ride though, I'd get her something used and decent.

And the rest would be in my bunker with everything else I am saving for the depression.

Pay off school loans and any remaining debt.

Giant (60+ inches) HDTV

A nice 30-60 day trip around the world (as far as $20,000) can take me.

Then spend the rest going to games, concerts, events and taking friends there.

Maybe throw in some superbowl tickets and go to every BCS game this year.

Debt first, that would be a small part.

Marlin season tix? Hell yeah.

Let's add the Panthers in there too. Maybe a few Dolphin tickets.

No car, I like mine. It needs a little fixing, so I'd use some of that.

AdrianneLove could use a new ride though, I'd get her something used and decent.

And the rest would be in my bunker with everything else I am saving for the depression.

:lol

Anyway, I would probably save the money, considering I'm satisfied with what I currently have.

Panthers season tickets, 43 games, 2 seats, behind the goal, 10 rows up, $4300. Repeat each season.

A car, no more than $20,000.

Pay my way through school, while still holding my %100 scholarship. Hopefully that wont hurt it.

Use the rest for every day life. Nothing a good 40-60 thousand dollars cant getcha... with a job and all, I can worry about buying myself a home/apartament on that salary.

If I won $100,000 I would be using this money toward various stocks right now since there are a ton that are way undervalued, especially once we hit the bottom which is soon.

Then in 6 months or so after that $100k has grown significantly, I'll pay off some debt.

And when you realize that we have not hit the bottom yet, and you end up losing it all? WAY too risky. Best not to test your luck in the market... even those stocks who were said to be safe are no longer. Nobody is safe in this economy.

If I won $100,000 I would be using this money toward various stocks right now since there are a ton that are way undervalued, especially once we hit the bottom which is soon.

Then in 6 months or so after that $100k has grown significantly, I'll pay off some debt.

And when you realize that we have not hit the bottom yet, and you end up losing it all? WAY too risky. Best not to test your luck in the market... even those stocks who were said to be safe are no longer. Nobody is safe in this economy.

Well, even if it hits the bottom after he invests it, when it goes back up he will end up with a profit.