Admin Beinfest

jerus9703

It really makes me sick that you morons continue to doubt Admin and the rest of the FO. Are you people serious?????????? Yea the trade doesnt look great on paper but in case you ignorant idiots have been in a coma Admin BEINFEST AND MICHAEL HILL ARE ARGUABLY THE BEST FO DUO IN BASEBALL. What gives you guys the right to question their moves. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

IN Admin WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beinfest has made good trades in the past. A lot of the trades we were upset because we got rid of MLB proven players for players who have produced in the minors. This trade just pisses me off because of the manor in which it was done. It wasn't done to help our team, it was done to get rid of the $7 million Jacobs, Hammer, and Olsen would cost us in arbitration (including Jacobs trade here). These trades were not done in the intentions to improve this team, it was done to save every penny possible. That is what pisses me off

It really makes me sick that you morons continue to doubt Admin and the rest of the FO. Are you people serious?????????? Yea the trade doesnt look great on paper but in case you ignorant idiots have been in a coma Admin BEINFEST AND MICHAEL HILL ARE ARGUABLY THE BEST FO DUO IN BASEBALL. What gives you guys the right to question their moves. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Luis Castillo for Tyler/Bowyer...

/thread

I have always been behind Beinfest 100%. Always. Perhaps I am letting this trade piss me off too much, but his recent trades have been overall dissapointing.

year your right............Gaby Hernandez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arthur Rhodes.

That trade sucked......Rhodes was terrrible for us

Dont know how you dont like the Jacobs trade. We needed bullpen help and we got a possible set up man. Jacobs has a solid bat, is horrendous defensively and strikes out more than I would, not to mention arby elgible. It is quite apparent he had no future with the team, every one on this board would have traded him and we got what looks like a pretty good arm for cheap. Not to mention Gaby Sanchez owns.

Beinfest walks on water :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

year your right............Gaby Hernandez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arthur Rhodes.

That trade sucked......Rhodes was terrrible for us

Dont know how you dont like the Jacobs trade. We needed bullpen help and we got a possible set up man. Jacobs has a solid bat, is horrendous defensively and strikes out more than I would, not to mention arby elgible. It is quite apparent he had no future with the team, every one on this board would have traded him and we got what looks like a pretty good arm for cheap. Not to mention Gaby Sanchez owns.

Beinfest walks on water :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Are you his son/daughter/brother/sister/mom/dad/wife/mistress or something?

/thread

And the Mets are looking for some way, any way, to dump Castillo and the $18 million they owe him over the next three years. Bowyer doesn't blow out his arm in the spring of 2006 and we won't be moaning about Kevin Gregg right now. Running a front office is an inexact science at best and least our guys don't seem to have too many explosions in the chemistry lab like a lot of other franchises.

/thread

And the Mets are looking for some way, any way, to dump Castillo and the $18 million they owe him over the next three years. Bowyer doesn't blow out his arm in the spring of 2006 and we won't be moaning about Kevin Gregg right now. Running a front office is an inexact science at best and least our guys don't seem to have too many explosions in the chemistry lab like a lot of other franchises.

I agree with this.

I remember being excited when I heard about Bowyer and his fastball, after we traded Castillo...and I was a big-time Lui fan.

Regardless, it has a lot to do with luck, as well.

Beinfest has done far more good than he's done bad. Tonight's trade was bad, though.

/thread

I agree with this.

I remember being excited when I heard about Bowyer and his fastball, after we traded Castillo...and I was a big-time Lui fan.

Regardless, it has a lot to do with luck, as well.

Beinfest has done far more good than he's done bad. Tonight's trade was bad, though.

You are too kind.

Im simply arguing that Beinfest/Hill aren't God's gift to the baseball world... I've argued before that they're probably not in the top 5 of GMs, and that's totally reasonable.

It's not a matter of explosions... it's a matter of... our guys are good... but they're not the best.

Im simply arguing that Beinfest/Hill aren't God's gift to the baseball world... I've argued before that they're probably not in the top 5 of GMs, and that's totally reasonable.

It's not a matter of explosions... it's a matter of... our guys are good... but they're not the best.

name 5 better

Beane, Shapiro, Huntington (small sample size here), Epstein, Friedman, Reagins...

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Neal Huntington is better than Beinfest and Hill. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Espsten and Reagins have 100 mil to throw around..........they are good but their jobs are ALOT easier

you wouldnt have dropped Firedman if it werent for one magical year

Beane is great and Shapiro is good but he is no Beinfest and Hill

Um, as fans, and as American citizens (no offense, yokofox - although you may be just visiting, I don't know) we pay these guys salaries and have a constitution which gives us the right to free speech. So, um, yeah we can say whatever the hell we want.

They are good, but far from perfect.

Honestly, I've had to use/heard people using the phrase "Beinfest has done well, we have to trust him and the FO" a lot more times in the last 18 months. I don't want to push the thread a different direction (wait, maybe I do), but as much as a I like Maybin's and Miller's ceiling, they're going to have to just about achieve that for me to feel alright about giving up Miggy.

And moves like this leave most fans scratching their respective heads, or at least having to search hard and grasp for reasons why this makes sense.