Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game on FSN today at noon

Featured Replies

Can we hear it online?

Yeah. The only time they black out the online feed is for locally contracted stuff like games.

Can somebody please send me the schedule for the re-telivised games please.

I enjoy watching how good we were and i miss the great comebacks

  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the games on Feb 4 & 18 and the game on March 4 will be given on Sun Sports at a later date? I checked the mlb schedule and didn't find anything and I have class on Wednesday's during the games.

  • 2 weeks later...

Marlins vs Phillies on sunsport is on now.

Miller vs Hamels

Im trying to remember this game. Miller mud have done well cause I know we never lost to hamals last year but he pitched well vs us.

Marlins vs Phillies game is on sunsport now.

Miller vs Hamels

 

 

Is this game the one where Uggla hits a walk-off grand slam?

By the way on 790 matt, Cody, and Dallas are supposed to be on later on inside pitch.

Awesome! Do you know at what time?

By the way on 790 matt, Cody, and Dallas are supposed to be on later on inside pitch.

Awesome! Do you know at what time?

Dallas is on now.

Marlins vs Phillies game is on sunsport now.

Miller vs Hamels

 

 

Is this game the one where Uggla hits a walk-off grand slam?

 

 

OMG I hope it is, I got home after that game was over and only got to see the replays.

 

And might I add, it feels sooooo good to watch Marlins baseball again. I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Shoot I might be wrong about matt being on I think freedman said tonight but he might have been talking about his neXt show.

By the way on 790 matt, Cody, and Dallas are supposed to be on later on inside pitch.

Awesome! Do you know at what time?

Dallas is on now.

 

I'm listening to Ross now, what did Dallas talk about about?

By the way on 790 matt, Cody, and Dallas are supposed to be on later on inside pitch.

Awesome! Do you know at what time?

Dallas is on now.

 

I'm listening to Ross now, what did Dallas talk about about?

Um mostly how he's been told it's and open competition at the corners. Also that he's been told that he might play some at 1st. Oh yeah he's healthy according to him.

Marlins vs Phillies game is on sunsport now.

Miller vs Hamels

 

 

Is this game the one where Uggla hits a walk-off grand slam?

 

 

OMG I hope it is, I got home after that game was over and only got to see the replays.

 

And might I add, it feels sooooo good to watch Marlins baseball again. I feel all warm and fuzzy.

 

If you're interested they are selling this game and a few others on itunes!

  • 2 weeks later...

damn it guys on second and 3rd no out and Cody pops out and matt k's good thing olsen comes through.

It's the Cody Ross game!

I caught the 9th inning with 1 out so it was a good 15 minute viewing.

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.