Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game on FSN today at noon

Featured Replies

It should be noted when he's hot how silent Dan's bat is before the pitch as opposed to when he falls back on old habits of too much twitching.

 

You were right, this is what we needed here at MB.com ! Thanks for the reminder.

Everybody should tune in to make the off season easier to handle

 

 

As long as it isnt one of the games greggs gives up a GS or walkoff it will be easier.

Ive been watching ESPN deportes they usually have baseballl on at night.

  • Author

Thanks Rallyfish! Do you know when they are giving any other games???

 

 

It's pretty much every other Wednesday up until Feb. Its advertised on the marlins website under encore games and also there is a post about this on marlinbaseball.com. Dec. 24 is a must see with Cody's walk off HR . :thumbup

it was a good game hendrix pitched into the rare 5th inning Uggla went yard twice followed by a gonzo Solo shot, Hermida gets 3 hits

But it was the first game with the new lineup of

Mez/Cody

Hermida

Hanley

Jake

Cantu

Uggla

Gonzo

Rabello

I just read at marlins.com that they will be doing a weekly Hot Stove report every Saturday on 790 from noon til 1:00 starting this Saturday.

Goddamn Freddi! Didn't he learn not to lead Ross off when he tried it earlier in the season when Hendrix was pitching? I swear the man lever learns, fall baseball is no time for experiments!

Marlins vs Padres game is just starting on Sun Sports, in case anyone is interest. I'm sure a lot of you guys would love to see a baseball game on a Friday Night. :thumbup

Whoops... it was on Sun Sports. I forgot it was a prerecorded game and it had FSN on the top right corner. Oh well, is over now.

  • 2 weeks later...

Yesss!! BASEBALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks alot for the heads up man.

 

 

No problem. :thumbup

I was watching the Heat game and it came on afterward.

 

ahh damn! i was watching the heat game too but then started watching the steelers-ravens game because we were getting waxed. If only i had stayed....hahaha

Yesss!! BASEBALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks alot for the heads up man.

 

 

No problem. :thumbup

I was watching the Heat game and it came on afterward.

 

ahh damn! i was watching the heat game too but then started watching the steelers-ravens game because we were getting waxed. If only i had stayed....hahaha

 

Yeah I had just muted the TV. I couldn't bare to watch the game. Once they had those two shot clock violations I was like screw it. I put it on mute and got online. lol

Yesss!! BASEBALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks alot for the heads up man.

 

 

No problem. :thumbup

I was watching the Heat game and it came on afterward.

 

ahh damn! i was watching the heat game too but then started watching the steelers-ravens game because we were getting waxed. If only i had stayed....hahaha

 

Yeah I had just muted the TV. I couldn't bare to watch the game. Once they had those two shot clock violations I was like screw it. I put it on mute and got online. lol

 

yeah bro it was ugly at the end with the grizzles jacking up shots at will :(

 

thank God for baseball!! lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.