Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins.com Gets A New Look

Featured Replies

As much as I find myself frustrated with Joe Frisaro sometimes, I hope we see less of Alden Gonzalez' byline as the season rolls on.

 

Overall I think all the MLB websites have been upgraded this off-season including the Marlins.

Yea my season ticket info came and the new saying is "its where you wanna be" I agree with Marlins2003, they are getting better

As much as I find myself frustrated with Joe Frisaro sometimes, I hope we see less of Alden Gonzalez' byline as the season rolls on.

 

Overall I think all the MLB websites have been upgraded this off-season including the Marlins.

I can't stand the MLB websites. I think they are so boring and have very little individuality.

eh, i don't care. Think they could do better. I feel they give a chimp a typewriter and whatever it types the Marlins use as their new slogan.

At least we get the option of deciding the slogan for this website. Maybe in future the official Marlins website could use ours, since ours truly represents the opinions of the fans

As much as I find myself frustrated with Joe Frisaro sometimes, I hope we see less of Alden Gonzalez' byline as the season rolls on.

 

Overall I think all the MLB websites have been upgraded this off-season including the Marlins.

I can't stand the MLB websites. I think they are so boring and have very little individuality.

I feel the exact opposite. I hate the fact that every NFL site is different. With the MLB sites, I can always go to any team's site and find everything quickly. Not to mention that most NFL sites look like they were designed by high schoolers, as opposed to the MLB sites that look professional.

Really? i want to be in that sh*thole Dolphin Stadium?

It's not a sh*t hole.

 

 

you're right, people actually go to a sh*thole.

 

 

EDIT: Yes low blow.

Really? i want to be in that sh*thole Dolphin Stadium?

It's not a sh*t hole.

 

 

you're right, people actually go to a sh*thole.

 

 

EDIT: Yes low blow.

How is it a sh*t hole?

Really? i want to be in that sh*thole Dolphin Stadium?

It's not a sh*t hole.

 

 

you're right, people actually go to a sh*thole.

 

 

EDIT: Yes low blow.

How is it a sh*t hole?

 

I agree it might not be optimal for baseball, but it is a great stadium I think.

Really? i want to be in that sh*thole Dolphin Stadium?

It's not a sh*t hole.

 

 

you're right, people actually go to a sh*thole.

 

 

EDIT: Yes low blow.

How is it a sh*t hole?

 

I agree it might not be optimal for baseball, but it is a great stadium I think.

We agree then, especially with the renovations being made.

We agree then, especially with the renovations being made.

 

Aren't the renovations done? We host a SB in a year. If there is more to do they better get busy.

 

The 200 level is really nice. The food service can be pretty slow but at least they have more options than are on the 100 level. I like the expanded 100 level and think that has contributed to more dingers to RF. Have to watch where you sit as some of the sight lines leave alot to be desired. And if you stay away from those boiled hot dogs and hockey pucks they call hamburgers, the food can be tastey. Even then, because of our low attendance they don't even bother to open up alot of the concession stands, especially during the week. I can't even remember the last time I was on the 400 level, so I have no idea what has been going on up there.

We agree then, especially with the renovations being made.

 

Aren't the renovations done? We host a SB in a year. If there is more to do they better get busy.

 

The 200 level is really nice. The food service can be pretty slow but at least they have more options than are on the 100 level. I like the expanded 100 level and think that has contributed to more dingers to RF. Have to watch where you sit as some of the sight lines leave alot to be desired. And if you stay away from those boiled hot dogs and hockey pucks they call hamburgers, the food can be tastey. Even then, because of our low attendance they don't even bother to open up alot of the concession stands, especially during the week. I can't even remember the last time I was on the 400 level, so I have no idea what has been going on up there.

 

 

Funny. I sat on the 400 level last season toward the end. It was the first time since We played the Giants in the playoffs since I sat there. I was behind home plate. Friday night, cool, wind blowing. Very nice. I wasn't complaining. I'm actually purchasing tickets there this year in order to save a few bucks. I normally sit out in RF, since I think that is the rowdiest section during games. But those 400 level seats behind home plate are ok.

i remeber sitting there last year when we played the the d-backs that was the game dan uggla injured himself running around the bases. :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :whistle :shifty :notworthy :rolleyes: :mischief :blink:

As much as I find myself frustrated with Joe Frisaro sometimes, I hope we see less of Alden Gonzalez' byline as the season rolls on.

 

Overall I think all the MLB websites have been upgraded this off-season including the Marlins.

I can't stand the MLB websites. I think they are so boring and have very little individuality.

I feel the exact opposite. I hate the fact that every NFL site is different. With the MLB sites, I can always go to any team's site and find everything quickly. Not to mention that most NFL sites look like they were designed by high schoolers, as opposed to the MLB sites that look professional.

 

 

I'm gonna have to go with Rab on this one, I like the MLB sites way more than the NFL sites as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.