Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MB.com Tournament Challenge

Featured Replies

Alright, stick a fork in my bracket--it's done. I had West Virginia in the Final Four and they just lost to 11 seed Dayton...

 

Hopefully I do better next year.

Good news and bad news so far

 

 

Bad News is that I have picked four incorrectly so far

 

Good news is none of the teams i picked incorrectly i had winning in round 2, so i'm still in somewhat good shape.

Good news and bad news so far

 

 

Bad News is that I have picked four incorrectly so far

 

Good news is none of the teams i picked incorrectly i had winning in round 2, so i'm still in somewhat good shape.

 

That would mean you're in great shape, lol.

Tied for first is nice. Considering I only Know Blake Griffin and Hansbourugh in college basketball, this is great!

Leaderboard after 2 rounds

 

1 alfredo's mohawk lurks, A. Naranjo 540 Pittsburgh

- Starbrownies, K. K Webb 540 UNC

3 Rexys Boys, R. Richards 530 Louisville

4 Defending Champ, K. Noseworthy 520 Memphis

- dim0615 Gatorsgonnawin, A. Coholic 520 UNC

6 andyuru94 1, A. Schwarz 510 UNC

7 yokofox33 1, D. Buttacavoli 500 Louisville

- Piazza31, c. fernandez 500 Memphis

9 jmenjes 1, J. Menjes 480 Memphis

- Marlins4life9703 1, S. Santiago 480 Memphis

- fluxuation 1, A. Gracia 480 UNC

12 marlins0803 1, B. Silver 470 Pittsburgh

- Schnellders, N. Young 470 UNC

14 Blood, Sweat, Tears, a. rabel 460 UNC

15 fiumaxx 1, M. Diaz 450 Kansas

- MiRi981 2, M. Fernandez 450 UNC

17 SweetLouPuma, L. Puma 440 Connecticut

18 jwdrays 1, J. Walansky 430 Syracuse

19 I cAnT wAtCh 1, E. Roque 420 Memphis

20 Admin's Tourney, L. Walansky 410 Memphis

Tied for fourth, my only problem is me and Starbrownies have the exact same bracket from now on, only differences are that i picked FSU to the elite eight, so i need Pitt to lose in the sweet sixteen or i am basically done, most importantly Memphis and Villinova need to make the final four.

 

 

btw, who's alfredos mohawk lurks?

that would be me...i went 15-1 in the second round :arms

 

 

sorry, nice picking btw, :thumbup

how the hell am I in 2nd place? I swear I do not know a single thing about college basketball lol I pretty much guessed all my picks

This would be a travesty if not only a Mets fan, but Starbrownies of all people wins 6 month VIP on the site

Well, that will be the little victory that the Mets get over us this season.

This would be a travesty if not only a Mets fan, but Starbrownies of all people wins 6 month VIP on the site

 

if Michigan beats Connecticut I will be the winner. LETS GO MICHIGAN!

This would be a travesty if not only a Mets fan, but Starbrownies of all people wins 6 month VIP on the site

 

if Michigan beats Connecticut I will be the winner. LETS GO MICHIGAN!

Michigan St. wins.....congrats :notworthy

This would be a travesty if not only a Mets fan, but Starbrownies of all people wins 6 month VIP on the site

 

if Michigan beats Connecticut I will be the winner. LETS GO MICHIGAN!

Michigan St. wins.....congrats :notworthy

 

woot! I won. we both have UNC to win it all so theres really no way he can catch up. hooray!

yay I won.

 

 

lol, out of over 6 million people playing, somebody who has never watched college basketball ranks in the top 6000. Simply amazing :D

 

the main reason i love filling out a bracket, almost everybody can win.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.