Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MB.com Tournament Challenge

Featured Replies

We gotta put something on the line for the winner...

 

Winner gets 6 months of VIP. :mischief

 

:mis2

 

Niiiiiice! LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

Well, don't know if we're all keeping it a secret till tomorrow, but I finally like my bracket. I'm done, and Memphis is my champion.

 

I'm not revealing my upsets, however. :mischief

I've just filled out my brackets.

 

If I were to win that would be flat out embarassing for the rest of you....Why? Because I have never watched a game of college basketball and I cannot name one player from any of the teams.

I've just filled out my brackets.

 

If I were to win that would be flat out embarassing for the rest of you....Why? Because I have never watched a game of college basketball and I cannot name one player from any of the teams.

 

 

There's no way you haven't heard of Hansbrough...

I've just filled out my brackets.

 

If I were to win that would be flat out embarassing for the rest of you....Why? Because I have never watched a game of college basketball and I cannot name one player from any of the teams.

 

 

There's no way you haven't heard of Hansbrough...

 

Nup I havent. The NBA receives basically no publicity over here and so college basketball gets absolutely zip. I dont like basketball so only way I have a half decent knowledge of NBA players, other than knowing the big names obviously, is through fantasy.

Just a heads up, the pre tourney rush led to lag. Therefore a second bracket. Ones not filled out. Don't worry....somehow i'll lose to that one too.

Poor show by Rabb entering a team but not submitting any picks.

 

In our group we have the following number of picks to win it all:

 

UNC - 7

Memphis - 6

Pittsburgh - 2

Louisville - 2

Kansas - 1

Syracuse - 1

Connecticut - 1

11 out of 16 on the first day. Not too concerned, since I had all missed teams losing in the 2nd round anyway. Better luck tomorrow.

Nice to make the right call by picking Western Kentucky to win first round. Yeah, I'm patting myself on the back.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.