April 8, 200917 yr Marlins defeat the Nationals 8-3. Johnson: 6 2/3 IP, 0 ER 2B: Paulino (1) 3B: Bonifacio (1), Paulino (1) HR: Cantu (2), Uggla (1) SB: Maybin (1)
April 8, 200917 yr Another fun game to watch. Loving the power-speed combination. JJ was awesome tonight as usual. Only concern is Leo Nunez giving up the 2 run homer in his Marlin debut to Kearns. We'll let it slide because we had an 8 run lead, but hopefully he won't do that too much in a tight ballgame.
April 8, 200917 yr Great game, was hoping for a shutout but the marlins can't spoil us =P..anyways great game and boni had some great at bats once again, Cantu showed what he can do, and JJ showed us his ace material. I get out of class at 9 tomorrow so i am going with a friend to the game, anyone else attending? Hope Volstad will complete the sweep! I shall bring my broom =P
April 8, 200917 yr I just got home from the game. Good game. I was surprised that Emilio didn't make it around to score on his triple. I think JJ could have gone an extra hitter, but at least Nunez came through after giving up a walk.
April 8, 200917 yr Tomorrow's game is at noon right? also, random little known fact about marlins players. Cameron Maybin is the cousin of Sacramento Kings player Rashad McCants
April 8, 200917 yr Tomorrow's game is at noon right? also, random little known fact about marlins players. Cameron Maybin is the cousin of Sacramento Kings player Rashad McCants I got one better. Wes Helms is the cousin of The Office star Ed Helms aka THE NARD DOG. And yeah, the game is a 12:10.
April 8, 200917 yr Tomorrow's game is at noon right? also, random little known fact about marlins players. Cameron Maybin is the cousin of Sacramento Kings player Rashad McCants wow, i didn't know that. that's cool, there are relatives on my two favorite sports teams.
April 8, 200917 yr Tommorows attendance is going to be terrible. I think its camp day so that will help .
April 8, 200917 yr i was at tonight game it look like their was only 5,000 or less very good pitch game by Johnson
April 8, 200917 yr Tommorows attendance is going to be terrible. I'm going to be there., :whistle me 2 and a friend! yaya for 3 people! lol
April 8, 200917 yr i heard 790 will be gaving out some free ticket i heard round 500 so you could be join by those fans
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.