Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 20 8:40 Pm ARI Vs Marlins

Featured Replies

the great thing is, if things stay as they are (knock on wood), we should jump to only 2.5 behind.

 

Don't jinx us.

 

That's why I said "Knock on wood"

Augunstein kind of looks like Van Den Hurk... physically.

 

I thought you meant mentally. Maybe metaphysically.

Augunstein kind of looks like Van Den Hurk... physically.

 

I thought you meant mentally. Maybe metaphysically.

 

Well just in case someone thought I was referring to their style of pitching or something.... =P

can someone tell me how off those last two pitches were?

 

 

I didn't really think they were... and if they were, not by much.

can someone tell me how off those last two pitches were?

 

 

I didn't really think they were... and if they were, not by much.

 

he's calling the outside corner to left handers, but not calling the same exact pitch in the same spot (inside) if it's a right hander.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.