Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 20 8:40 Pm ARI Vs Marlins

Featured Replies

Penn... keep it up and I'll divorce Uggla and marry you.

 

 

I thought we want him to do well?

 

 

LOL he should be so lucky! And look, apparently he wants to marry me! A 1-2-3 inning!

I don't think there's anything we can do. We'll just have to wait for them to allow us access to the game.

 

 

 

do you know if its blacked out?

 

Nah. Working for me now.

I don't think there's anything we can do. We'll just have to wait for them to allow us access to the game.

 

 

 

do you know if its blacked out?

 

negative. i watched the first game just fine. I feel like it's some error on mlb tvs end, but I can't find any customer service

I don't think there's anything we can do. We'll just have to wait for them to allow us access to the game.

 

 

 

do you know if its blacked out?

 

negative. i watched the first game just fine. I feel like it's some error on mlb tvs end, but I can't find any customer service

 

They have a number you can call. I've called it A MILLION times since the few times I've used mlb.tv I've had issues.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.