Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Today we turn it around...

Featured Replies

Let's hope so. I'll be at the Mets game Friday getting beer poured on me (hopefully).

Let's hope so. I'll be at the Mets game Friday getting beer poured on me (hopefully).

 

 

I'll probably be there as well. What seats do you have? Mets fans are the worst baseball fans on earth.

i hope your right. but i would be happy if we just went 4-2 on this road trip.it would be a big boost for this teams confidence.

Let's hope so. I'll be at the Mets game Friday getting beer poured on me (hopefully).

 

 

I'll probably be there as well. What seats do you have? Mets fans are the worst baseball fans on earth.

 

 

I'll be there the entire series, Im flying out Friday morning

Marlins will be on a 4 game winning streak by Wednesday.

 

 

How do you expect that to happen? Are you just throwing out crazy predictions for the hell of it?

 

We'll be lucky to get one win by Wednesday. Hopefully some real moves are made before we are out of contention by June 1st.

Let's hope so. I'll be at the Mets game Friday getting beer poured on me (hopefully).

 

 

I'll probably be there as well. What seats do you have? Mets fans are the worst baseball fans on earth.

Pepsi Porch. Marlins fans are quite scarce at Citi, I'm sure you'll indirectly see me.

Let's hope so. I'll be at the Mets game Friday getting beer poured on me (hopefully).

 

 

I'll probably be there as well. What seats do you have? Mets fans are the worst baseball fans on earth.

 

If there was a poll I'd have to vote Phillies fans... When their team is losing, they want nothing to do with the sport, when the Phillies are winning, they think the team is God's gift to baseball... Bring up the mid to late 80's Phillies teams with players like Steve Jeltz, Jeff Stone, Bruce Ruffin, and Don Carmen and they don't wanna even talk about it...

I dunno. Yankee, Cubs, and Phillies fans are up there too.

 

Add red sox fans to that list, they are right up there with the yanks fans but with a worse accent.

Let's hope so. I'll be at the Mets game Friday getting beer poured on me (hopefully).

 

 

I'll probably be there as well. What seats do you have? Mets fans are the worst baseball fans on earth.

 

If there was a poll I'd have to vote Phillies fans... When their team is losing, they want nothing to do with the sport, when the Phillies are winning, they think the team is God's gift to baseball... Bring up the mid to late 80's Phillies teams with players like Steve Jeltz, Jeff Stone, Bruce Ruffin, and Don Carmen and they don't wanna even talk about it...

 

the mets fans are worse. I was there for the first game of the last series, and after the first inning when the fish were up 1-0, they were pouring on the boos. When they hit the grand slam the next inning, all of the sudden the mets are the greatest team in baseball and they made sure they let us (my friend and I) marlins fans know it. Needless to say we started a 1986 chant in addition to reminding of the mets failure of the last 2 years. Don't get me started on the time I was kicked out of shea or the time I was told to "stand up" because I was in Shea stadium even though I'm a marlins fan and the mets hit a home run.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.