Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 30 - Marlins vs Nationals

Featured Replies

Andy Cole.....what made you a Marlins fan?

Do we have other fans in Denmark?

 

 

 

5 years ago I were on a roadtrip in USA with a friend. We watched a couple of baseball games and I really enjoyed it. I had already been following it a little bit and it seemed interesting. What made me a Marlin fan was when I witnessed Luis Castillos tear and his famous hitting streak. I thereafter started following Marlins and have never stopped since.

 

I don't know any other people in Denmark that even remotely interested in baseball :) You can probably find some red sox and yankees fans somewhere but I guess that is it. People tend to only follow NFL over here.

Andy Cole.....what made you a Marlins fan?

Do we have other fans in Denmark?

 

 

 

5 years ago I were on a roadtrip in USA with a friend. We watched a couple of baseball games and I really enjoyed it. I had already been following it a little bit and it seemed interesting. What made me a Marlin fan was when I witnessed Luis Castillos tear and his famous hitting streak. I thereafter started following Marlins and have never stopped since.

 

I don't know any other people in Denmark that even remotely interested in baseball :) You can probably find some red sox and yankees fans somewhere but I guess that is it. People tend to only follow NFL over here.

Interesting. Thank you.

Castillo will always be one of my favorite Marlns.

.

.

How did the Nats get their run? How did we?

  • Author

How did the Nats get their run? How did we?

 

Zimmerman single, Dunn RBI, Hanley reached and Bonifacio scored on a Zimmerman error. All in the 1st.

Damnit, hate those leadoff walks

How did the Nats get their run? How did we?

 

Zimmerman single, Dunn RBI, Hanley reached and Bonifacio scored on a Zimmerman error. All in the 1st.

Thank you.

Ugh this is bulls***. Settle down, West.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.