Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Played.

Featured Replies

Superfish - take your crap elsewhere. This thread isn't as serious, but you opened your mouth with this garbage in Miri and Maxx's wedding thread, ffs. Get a life, and let others live theirs.

 

 

its not garbage, im trying to give the kid some advise that will prevent him from getting hurt. I have a life, Im a player, I get want I want and then I get on with my life, thats the way it should be, dont hate me b/c Im independent. And please dont slam me down b/c im warning guys about women, b/c you know they cant be trusted, and if you trust them, then your blind.

Nah, it's kinda garbage. Those who try to stay away from love to "not get hurt" are weak. Those who think all women can't be trusted are dumb. To miss out on something so wonderful because one is full of fear is just sad.

 

You might think I'm blind but I actually feel pretty sorry for you.

Superfish - take your crap elsewhere. This thread isn't as serious, but you opened your mouth with this garbage in Miri and Maxx's wedding thread, ffs. Get a life, and let others live theirs.

 

 

its not garbage, im trying to give the kid some advise that will prevent him from getting hurt. I have a life, Im a player, I get want I want and then I get on with my life, thats the way it should be, dont hate me b/c Im independent. And please dont slam me down b/c im warning guys about women, b/c you know they cant be trusted, and if you trust them, then your blind.

Nah, it's kinda garbage. Those who try to stay away from love to "not get hurt" are weak. Those who think all women can't be trusted are dumb. To miss out on something so wonderful because one is full of fear is just sad.

 

You might think I'm blind but I actually feel pretty sorry for you.

 

Aw, Rab, we share the "engaged 22-year-olds" bond, no? I feel sorry for him to the agree that I feel he's missing out, as well, but maybe a single life is indeed best for him (whether that is caused by other issues which it might be in his best interest to have fixed is another story, but I'm not about to speculate on that). However, I could no longer contain myself - when he made his brilliant post in Max and Miri's friekin wedding thread, I had to try hard to hold my figurative tongue. And while this thread isn't as serious, as I said, I'm just tired of it at this point.

 

http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/topic/89826-last-thread-as-a-single-woman/

Post #3 - it's golden.

Superfish - take your crap elsewhere. This thread isn't as serious, but you opened your mouth with this garbage in Miri and Maxx's wedding thread, ffs. Get a life, and let others live theirs.

 

 

its not garbage, im trying to give the kid some advise that will prevent him from getting hurt. I have a life, Im a player, I get want I want and then I get on with my life, thats the way it should be, dont hate me b/c Im independent. And please dont slam me down b/c im warning guys about women, b/c you know they cant be trusted, and if you trust them, then your blind.

Nah, it's kinda garbage. Those who try to stay away from love to "not get hurt" are weak. Those who think all women can't be trusted are dumb. To miss out on something so wonderful because one is full of fear is just sad.

 

You might think I'm blind but I actually feel pretty sorry for you.

 

Aw, Rab, we share the "engaged 22-year-olds" bond, no? I feel sorry for him to the agree that I feel he's missing out, as well, but maybe a single life is indeed best for him (whether that is caused by other issues which it might be in his best interest to have fixed is another story, but I'm not about to speculate on that). However, I could no longer contain myself - when he made his brilliant post in Max and Miri's friekin wedding thread, I had to try hard to hold my figurative tongue. And while this thread isn't as serious, as I said, I'm just tired of it at this point.

 

http://www.marlinsbaseball.com/forums/topic/89826-last-thread-as-a-single-woman/

Post #3 - it's golden.

That we do sir.

 

And yeah, that was not a good post in the wedding thread. You don't have to agree with marriage but ever hear of courtesy?

Superfish - take your crap elsewhere. This thread isn't as serious, but you opened your mouth with this garbage in Miri and Maxx's wedding thread, ffs. Get a life, and let others live theirs.

 

 

its not garbage, im trying to give the kid some advise that will prevent him from getting hurt. I have a life, Im a player, I get want I want and then I get on with my life, thats the way it should be, dont hate me b/c Im independent. And please dont slam me down b/c im warning guys about women, b/c you know they cant be trusted, and if you trust them, then your blind.

Player?!? Hahaha, seriously? Last time I heard a guy call himself that was... middle school? :lol

 

It is also silly to think that women can't be trusted. So I guess it's ok for women to think all men are flaming imbecils who cannot be trusted either? Nope, that is just dumb. Maybe you just have something against women, who knows. Either way, I don't want to see posts like those again.

I really hate when people get into these arguments. It's silly. If you want to be single for life (I, being one of those), there's nothing to feel sorry about. It's a choice. If a person wants to get married...let the person get married. No need to go into a marriage thread, and talk crap. I have a hard time thinking I'll ever get married, but if a couple I know does get married, I still congratulate them, simply b/c they're usually happy, at the time of marriage.

 

What's right for some might not be right for others. Just be happy we live in a country where we're allowed to make such choices.

 

As for superfish...you're not a player. You know how I know? Most "players" don't say "player." It's playa.' "Player" makes you sound like a white man who wishes to be Snoop Dogg one day. You're full of crap.

 

As to my real answer to this thread...f*** her. Any girl that plays you isn't a girl worth being with. And be selfish. You're like...younger than me. Think about yourself first, and don't worry about dumb stuff like that.

 

Dr.Phil has spoken.

  • Author

Now the friend who found out information for me just told me that she thinks Sue is playing hard to get with me.

Girls are so weird...

Now the friend who found out information for me just told me that she thinks Sue is playing hard to get with me.

Girls are so weird...

 

 

As some one said before, the best way to it is to ignore them. She thinks she's the catch right now so she's playing with you. And you play along. Don't play along and she'll stop playing you. Play along and you get no where and she'll eventually get bored of you.

Its funny that she is saying and acting like this to me because last year there was a conflict between Sue and another girl in regards to a boy. Turns out, her own friends didn't want to talk to her anymore and she was alone. I was the only one she had talked to. I was the one that was nice and tried to make her feel better. Oh well, I guess thats life. I really had feelings for Sue, but why is she like this with me? I don't think I deserve it. Thoughts?

 

*I am not in a good mood now.*

 

:(

 

 

Dude, chin up. She sounds like a bitch, don't lose sleep over it.

 

As for why, most likely explanation is she was losing friends and self esteem in the process. And you were an easy target for her to string along and boost her confidence. It happens to the best of us. Just move along, don't feed into her game any more.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.