Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring Training 3/4 - 3/7 Games

Featured Replies

Can someone tell me how the Marlins went from 3 runs to 7?

Can someone tell me how the Marlins went from 3 runs to 7?

 

 

I wish I could, but I'm in the dark myself. Trying to find out.

Is WSH playing two different games at the same time?? WSH vs FLA, WSH vs HOU

Is WSH playing two different games at the same time?? WSH vs FLA, WSH vs HOU

 

 

Split squad. We have one on Monday (Nats and Mets)

So Fredi is driving a golf cart from one game to the other between innings?

Mike Stanton pinch hit and walked! I wish I could see him play.

Well it appears we ARE able to hit Major League pitching.

 

[As to the comments of "well it's college pitching" yesterday]

 

 

Well it's Nationals pitching :lol

 

And on a sad note, it appears Emilio Bonifacio still can't. :(

And on a sad note, it appears Emilio Bonifacio still can't. :(

 

Well we knew that...

Can he be the first ever DR? [Designated Runner]

Soon as someone gets in scoring position, he takes over? :o

And on a sad note, it appears Emilio Bonifacio still can't. :(

 

Well we knew that...

Can he be the first ever DR? [Designated Runner]

Soon as someone gets in scoring position, he takes over? :o

 

He is not very smart on the basepath either... all speed no baseball sense.

 

Maybe if the bullpen phone ever breaks, Fredi can just send Boni on a sprint to inform the bullpen coach who to warm up. Thats about the only job I would have faith in him.

And on a sad note, it appears Emilio Bonifacio still can't. :(

 

Well we knew that...

Can he be the first ever DR? [Designated Runner]

Soon as someone gets in scoring position, he takes over? :o

 

He is not very smart on the basepath either... all speed no baseball sense.

 

Maybe if the bullpen phone ever breaks, Fredi can just send Boni on a sprint to inform the bullpen coach who to warm up. Thats about the only job I would have faith in him.

Eh, he'd still fail on that.. He'd get picked off on a fly ball that goes into foul territory and the outfielder comes in, makes the catch, and then tags him as a joke... He'd stop running and go back to the dugout and the pitcher will never warm up. Ever.

I admit to not paying much attention to spring training games that I can't actually watch, because 99% of my ST-related questions have to do with "how is x throwing/fielding/looking at the plate" which do no good if the game isn't available on video anywhere. ...this is just to say I'm wondering how McClung was throwing, location etc. because I know that's one of his serious issues. The perfect inning with 1 K is a good sign, but it's not all of it.

Well we knew that...

Can he be the first ever DR? [Designated Runner]

Soon as someone gets in scoring position, he takes over? :o

 

In the mid-70's A's owner Charley Finley signed Herb Washington as a DR. I believe Washington was an elite track athlete before the signing.

Herb's stats:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/w/washihe01.shtml

more info on Herb:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/bullpen/Herb_Washington

Well we knew that...

Can he be the first ever DR? [Designated Runner]

Soon as someone gets in scoring position, he takes over? :o

 

In the mid-70's A's owner Charley Finley signed Herb Washington as a DR. I believe Washington was an elite track athlete before the signing.

Herb's stats:

http://www.baseball-...washihe01.shtml

more info on Herb:

http://www.baseball-...Herb_Washington

 

That guy is the better hitting version of Emilio Bonifacio

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.