Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring Training 3/4 - 3/7 Games

Featured Replies

Stanton is a beast. I need to see that HR.

 

 

 

It was beastly.

 

Now I want to see that Boni HR. I won't believe it untill I see it...

Any way for us to see it!?

 

 

The story about Stanton's shot on Marlins.com has the SNY highlight of his. Not sure about Boni.

Any way for us to see it!?

 

 

The story about Stanton's shot on Marlins.com has the SNY highlight of his. Not sure about Boni.

 

 

Both Boni's ad Stanton's were on MLB tonight.

There are video links to both homers on the front page at Marlins.com

From the Miamiherald``The [Mets] catcher probably knew it was gone before I did,'' said Stanton, who based his opinion on catcher Josh Thole's unprintable utterance as the ball left his bat.

 

Thought this was kinda funny. You'd think with how many Stanton has hit in the minors he'd know when he got one.

Sweet! I hadn't checked back on Marlins.com since I was a little busier earlier.. but thanks!

 

I was surprised to hear how hard Boni's HR sounded....I just said "Boni's HR" like if its a regular thing. Today IS weird!

Its in the 10th inning now. Like I said before, Hensley had a great performance today. Coghlan, Jai Miller, Paulino, and Cousins all had 2 hits.

Our lineup for todays game, once again against the Cardinals:

 

Maybin, Murphy, Hanley, Cantu, Gaby, Carroll, Peterson, Hayes, West

 

Andrew Miller is scheduled for a couple of innings after West.

Our lineup for todays game, once again against the Cardinals:

 

Maybin, Murphy, Hanley, Cantu, Gaby, Carroll, Peterson, Hayes, West

 

Andrew Miller is scheduled for a couple of innings after West.

 

 

 

 

Looks like West got off to a rocky start, walking three and giving up a hit in the first inning. Second inning, by the box score, looks like he did well though. Mixed results, but it's early spring.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.