Site Updated?

Piazza31

Guest Guest

Eh, the threads need a little getting use to...but I miss how it used to show my profile picture and some info on the top right. Bring it back, please!

Sorry but having the box there was getting in the way for me too often on projects I've been doing, including the alternative skin choices and some new content. It was the key reason for the change I made.

I tried to keep it looking as much like the last skin as possible but with some elements of the old skin we had that I as well as other members missed.

It will take some getting used to and I still need to tweak a few things but I'm hopeful it'll be a welcome change for the majority.

Guest Guest

If you run into any issues where something isn't working the way it should, please let me know so I can try and fix them. Thanks.

Eh, the threads need a little getting use to...but I miss how it used to show my profile picture and some info on the top right. Bring it back, please!

Sorry but having the box there was getting in the way for me too often on projects I've been doing, including the alternative skin choices and some new content. It was the key reason for the change I made.

I tried to keep it looking as much like the last skin as possible but with some elements of the old skin we had that I as well as other members missed.

It will take some getting used to and I still need to tweak a few things but I'm hopeful it'll be a welcome change for the majority.

Ah, I see.. alright then. I'll just get over it >_>.. lol. It's mainly getting used to the faux-gloss (like Rab said).

Glad to see you changed the blue-colored bars in between the thread posts...

for a second I thought you were trying to pull a sly one on us since it might seem the Marlins will be using blue in the future lol.

What a coincidence that this is happening now since I'm starting to work on my own forum as well, so im learning lots of new stuff. I just thought that was a little cool to mention

Guest Guest

I like it so long as nothing functioning-wise has changed, and it appears that nothing did.

Yes, all the functions are there. Just the look of things is different.

I think the font-size for the main thread links are a bit too large. If you haven't visited the site in a while, all the new/updated threads are bold and it makes it a bit strong to look at. Might want to drop it down a notch. Great job on the rest of the re-design, looks great.

• 2 weeks later...

It was just a design change so I don't see why that'd happen. What error happens exactly?

I'll get 404s from time to time, but will be able to get on through some proxies (but not others). It goes in and out, doesn't seem to have anything to do with the time of day or anything.

Guest Guest

Weird, good idea posting about it. Anyone else that has an issue accessing the site, please post here and let me know what is happening exactly.

I have had to deal with the same issue I mailed you about before, Admin, off and on - which is the same as the one Rab is dealing with. This happened again the past two days and then today I tried to log on and the site is working perfectly. It was an annoyance, but at this point I am used to it so no worries.

Guest Guest

Well that is definitely a network thing, nothing to do with the re-design. Just a coincidence on timing.

I'll see if something can be figured out for that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.