Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 10th Marlins vs Cubs

Featured Replies

Well at least the huge strikezone is going both ways.

 

Yeah I noticed Lilly was getting some "high" strikes on Gameday

Nothing like a Marlins game after a long day (though they can sometimes make it a long night).

Still no hits thru 3...just wow, offense

 

 

Calm down!

We've been through the lineup once! It's not the end of the world.

 

If you havent been following lately, the offense has been horrible

 

I have been, but you act like we are going to get no hit.

Man, are we going to get no hit? What's up with the crappy offense lately?

 

Baseball games are scheduled to last nine innings.

 

However, I wonder if there's ever been a rain shortened no hitter.

Man, are we going to get no hit? What's up with the crappy offense lately?

 

Baseball games are scheduled to last nine innings.

 

However, I wonder if there's ever been a rain shortened no hitter.

No because per official MLB rules a no-hitter has to be at least 9 innings.

Still no hits thru 3...just wow, offense

 

Calm down!

We've been through the lineup once! It's not the end of the world.

 

If you havent been following lately, the offense has been horrible

 

I have been, but you act like we are going to get no hit.

[/quot

 

Never said that, if you read my earlier post in this thread, I said being shut out and trailing after the 4th inning has to stop, and right now it is happening again

Man, are we going to get no hit? What's up with the crappy offense lately?

 

Baseball games are scheduled to last nine innings.

 

However, I wonder if there's ever been a rain shortened no hitter.

No because per official MLB rules a no-hitter has to be at least 9 innings.

Really? I think minor league rules are different in that regard, then.

I really don't think they'll get no hit it's just very frustrating watching this offense. I was convinced that this would be the one thing we wouldn't have to worry about it. I thought the man problem would be the starting pitching....turns out it's been the hitting more than anything.

1-2, 2 BB, 1 HR.

 

 

The fan in me absolutely does not want to wait for June. And with this offense............I may be losing my rational side, but I want him now. Tomorrow. Playing right field. In our lineup. In the Major Leagues.

1-2, 2 BB, 1 HR.

 

 

The fan in me absolutely does not want to wait for June. And with this offense............I may be losing my rational side, but I want him now. Tomorrow. Playing right field. In our lineup. In the Major Leagues.

 

 

 

Won't happen. They'll need to keep him under arbitration as long as possible.

1-2, 2 BB, 1 HR.

 

 

The fan in me absolutely does not want to wait for June. And with this offense............I may be losing my rational side, but I want him now. Tomorrow. Playing right field. In our lineup. In the Major Leagues.

 

 

A part of me would love to call him up now, but I think June is more sensible (as long as it is before Miggy's June 20 call-up)

I really don't think they'll get no hit it's just very frustrating watching this offense. I was convinced that this would be the one thing we wouldn't have to worry about it. I thought the man problem would be the starting pitching....turns out it's been the hitting more than anything.

 

 

This. It's like a pattern, shut-out for a few innings, trailing and having to come from behind, then the offense manages to get a run or two and tie it up, take a 1 run lead only to have errors and bullpen lose the game anyway

1-2, 2 BB, 1 HR.

 

 

The fan in me absolutely does not want to wait for June. And with this offense............I may be losing my rational side, but I want him now. Tomorrow. Playing right field. In our lineup. In the Major Leagues.

 

I circle this.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.