Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/26 Marlins vs Padres

Featured Replies

(35-38) Florida Marlins vs San Diego Padres (43-30)

 

Josh Johnson: (8-2 1.80 ERA) vs Jon Garland (7-5 3.26 ERA)

 

Bad offensive game last night looking to come back strong against a hot Jon Garland.

J.J. looking for win number 9 and to get his name even more out there with another dominant start.

Definitely going to be a pitchers duel early and it might be another one of those 2-1 games that it all comes down to the bullpen.

No. Big Fox decided to broadcast the 7:00 game of LAD vs. NYY so I had to buy tickets tonight. I didn't want to miss JJ make history :cool

 

I'll yell extra hard for everyone on the forum

I needz a streamz.

Why is this game blacked out on mlb.tv?

 

Big Fox is showing games at night today.

 

Oh great, f***ing FOX!

I just remembered I be watching MacGruber in a bit at 8:45 on base theater. Well, maybe the Marlins can win without my luck.:cool

 

You're in the military?

Did anyone else just see how the braves won?

 

 

No, but I'm guessing they did it by scoring more runs than the Tigers. lol... jk

I just remembered I be watching MacGruber in a bit at 8:45 on base theater. Well, maybe the Marlins can win without my luck.:cool

 

You're in the military?

 

Dad is retired, we live next to MCAS Cherry Point, in Havelock really. 2 bucks to get in and cheap food.

Bases loaded 2 outs 3-2 count. Tigers were down 4-3 and the pitch was clearly outside and he called it strike 3. Even ATL announcers were really suprised

Bases loaded 2 outs 3-2 count. Tigers were down 4-3 and the pitch was clearly outside and he called it strike 3. Even ATL announcers were really suprised

 

 

Clearly that ump hates Detroit.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.