Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/15 Marlins @ Reds - 1:10 PM

Featured Replies

  • Author

Can we please take Gaby out of the 3rd spot already?

Watch him get a hit and Morrison not score

 

 

With 2 outs? Hard to believe...

 

He flew out anyway

Idk if I wanna watch the 9th...cuz I know they'll make it interesting only to f**k it up.

 

 

Cordero will load the bases on 12 straight balls, and then we'll pop out on 3 straight pitches. I'd laugh so hard if that happened. And then I'd punch a kitten.

Idk if I wanna watch the 9th...cuz I know they'll make it interesting only to f**k it up.

 

 

Cordero will load the bases on 12 straight balls, and then we'll pop out on 3 straight pitches. I'd laugh so hard if that happened. And then I'd punch a kitten.

 

Considering who is due up, that is a distinct possibility.

  • Author

Please take out Wes Helms and put in Murphy.

Please take out Wes Helms and put in Murphy.

 

 

Why? We need his professional strikeout so he can give the guys veteran advice on how to approach the pitcher.

  • Author

Mike almost got that one. I love you Stanton.

  • Author

I actually have more faith in Bonifacio to get a hit than Helms

Hey bonifacio, don't be useless: get on base, and you're the tying run

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.