Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Well guess who just re-signed with the Marlins

Featured Replies

I remember I always hated having him on my Marlins Franchise in MVP Baseball 2005.

 

I think we should also resign Pinto for the minimum if possible.

 

I'm guessing this is only a cheep filler kind of signing because he hit .238 so far this season.

Im sure he's only been signed because September is around the corner and the Marlins have pretty much already called up all of their callups lol.

Aguila is 31 y/o and this is his third organization in 2010, after having played @ Vegas and Lehigh Valley.

He had a great year in NOLA in 2008 hitting .295 with 29HR's. Welcome back home Chris!

I remember I always hated having him on my Marlins Franchise in MVP Baseball 2005.

 

I think we should also resign Pinto for the minimum if possible.

 

I'm guessing this is only a cheep filler kind of signing because he hit .238 so far this season.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're joking, right?

I remember I always hated having him on my Marlins Franchise in MVP Baseball 2005.

 

I think we should also resign Pinto for the minimum if possible.

 

I'm guessing this is only a cheep filler kind of signing because he hit .238 so far this season.

 

 

 

Haha I know the feeling as I was in a similar position in MLB The Show 2006 for my PSP as I had no idea who Aguila was at the time

I was hoping for Jason Stokes. Then again, he would have torn a ligament in his finger just signing a contract.

I was hoping for Jason Stokes. Then again, he would have torn a ligament in his finger just signing a contract.

 

I saw Stokes was recently released from an independent minor league team.

  • 1 month later...

I was hoping for Jason Stokes. Then again, he would have torn a ligament in his finger just signing a contract.

 

I saw Stokes was recently released from an independent minor league team.

 

 

He was dropped by the Grand Prairie Air Hogs in August after suffering a groin injury.

 

That would almost be hillarious if it wasn't so sad.

I remember I always hated having him on my Marlins Franchise in MVP Baseball 2005.

 

I think we should also resign Pinto for the minimum if possible.

 

I'm guessing this is only a cheep filler kind of signing because he hit .238 so far this season.

 

 

 

:o

I remember I always hated having him on my Marlins Franchise in MVP Baseball 2005.

 

I think we should also resign Pinto for the minimum if possible.

 

I'm guessing this is only a cheep filler kind of signing because he hit .238 so far this season.

 

 

 

:o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:no

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol

  • 3 months later...

I remember I always hated having him on my Marlins Franchise in MVP Baseball 2005.

 

I think we should also resign Pinto for the minimum if possible.

 

I'm guessing this is only a cheep filler kind of signing because he hit .238 so far this season.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're joking, right?

sh*t attitude. always made games scary. but still, in his MLB career:

231 IP, 93 ER, 8.6 K/9... i dunno. i always kinda liked him (his stats)

 

 

also! so stoked on Aguila. i got into the Fish in 05. he was in so many games 05-06.

hopefully he gets sent down to AA for some reason. i just moved to Jville and got an internship with the Suns.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.