Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/13/2010 Phillies @ Marlins

Featured Replies

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES

 

Joe Blanton

6-6, 5.15 ERA

 

Last outing vs Marlins

G	GS	W	L	SV	BS	HLD	CG	SHO	IP	H	R	ER	HR	BB	K	ERA	WHIP	BAA	 
1	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	6.1	6	4	2	0	2	5	2.84	1.26	.231

Career vs Marlins

7	7	4	2	0	0	0	0	0	43.0	39	18	16	3	14	42	3.35	1.23	.234

FLORIDA MARLINS

*

Andrew Miller

1-1, 6.16 ERA

 

Last outing vs Phillies

G	GS	W	L	SV	BS	HLD	CG	SHO	IP	H	R	ER	HR	BB	K	ERA	WHIP	BAA	 
1	0	1	0	0	0	0	0	4.0	11	7	7	1	3	5	15.75	3.50	.500

Career vs Phillies

11	6	0	4	0	0	1	0	0	33.2	40	28	24	5	25	26	6.42	1.93	.301

* this is the form we want him in

Marlins to win 5-3 on the back on the back of another Stanton HR

 

 

 

That would be awesome since I'm going to the game.

 

Would you consider it on the back of UGGZ HR? :whistle

:marlins

 

 

:ole

 

 

:marlins :marlins

 

 

:ole :ole

 

 

:marlins :marlins :marlins

 

 

:ole :ole :ole

 

 

:marlins :marlins :marlins :marlins

 

 

:ole :ole :ole :ole

Going for 4 in a row Mike! Let's keep winning! I want another sweep! How long as it been since we've had a back-to-back sweep or have we ever had one? I don't remember. In any case, one game at a time. Let's beat the phillies!!

Going for 4 in a row Mike! Let's keep winning! I want another sweep! How long as it been since we've had a back-to-back sweep or have we ever had one? I don't remember. In any case, one game at a time. Let's beat the phillies!!

 

 

 

 

 

Andrew Miller, Aldaberto Mendez, and .

A sweep would be a miracle.

Going for 4 in a row Mike! Let's keep winning! I want another sweep! How long as it been since we've had a back-to-back sweep or have we ever had one? I don't remember. In any case, one game at a time. Let's beat the phillies!!

 

 

 

 

 

Andrew Miller, Aldaberto Mendez, and .

A sweep would be a miracle.

 

 

Aldaberto is the next Pedro Martinez...just a late bloomer

  • Author

Going for 4 in a row Mike! Let's keep winning! I want another sweep! How long as it been since we've had a back-to-back sweep or have we ever had one? I don't remember. In any case, one game at a time. Let's beat the phillies!!

 

Had a back-to-back sweep last season in April, Atlanta and Washington.

Then we got swept, so I guess you could say back to back to back sweeps :p

Going for 4 in a row Mike! Let's keep winning! I want another sweep! How long as it been since we've had a back-to-back sweep or have we ever had one? I don't remember. In any case, one game at a time. Let's beat the phillies!!

 

 

 

 

 

Andrew Miller, Aldaberto Mendez, and .

A sweep would be a miracle.

 

Shhhh, don't burst my optimistic bubble...it's dillusional but hey, it's rarity for me anyway... :p

Going for 4 in a row Mike! Let's keep winning! I want another sweep! How long as it been since we've had a back-to-back sweep or have we ever had one? I don't remember. In any case, one game at a time. Let's beat the phillies!!

 

Had a back-to-back sweep last season in April, Atlanta and Washington.

Then we got swept, so I guess you could say back to back to back sweeps :p

 

Heh..ok so a sweep may be asking too much though, but hey let's win the series! Winning 4 in a row is tough for the Marlins though :o

  • Author

Line-ups

 

 

Philadelphia Phillies

#. Pos Name
1. CF  Shane Victorino
2. 3B  Placido Polanco
3. 2B  Chase Utley
4. 1B  Ryan Howard
5. RF  Jayson Werth
6. LF  Raul Ibanez
7. C   Carlos Ruiz
8. SS  Wilson Valdez
9. P   Joe Blanton

Florida Marlins

#. Pos Name
1. CF  Emilio Bonifacio
2. LF  Logan Morrison
3. SS  Hanley Ramirez
4. 2B  Dan Uggla
5. 1B  Gaby Sanchez
6. RF  Mike Stanton
7. 3B  Chad Tracy
8. C   Brad Davis
9. P   Andrew "OH MY GOD PLEASE THROW STRIKES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" Miller

 

Game Time! And Yes...please for the love of god throw strikes Andrew!!! :lol :gofish :gofishb :gofish

  • Author

Two quick outs for Andrew Miller..so far so good. Should I be so shocked?

 

Very. I'll call rescue services for you.

Two quick outs for Andrew Miller..so far so good. Should I be so shocked?

 

Very. I'll call rescue services for you.

 

Please hurry..I may be hallucinating..unless that really was Andrew Miller?

  • Author

Two quick outs for Andrew Miller..so far so good. Should I be so shocked?

 

Very. I'll call rescue services for you.

 

Please hurry..I may be hallucinating..unless that really was Andrew Miller?

We're still not sure.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.