Merry Christmas

Schnellders

Every year I absolutely love Christmas. However, unfortunately I will never be able to fully enjoy it again as this morning we lost my much loved auntie after a year long battle with cancer. Don't mean to be a downer and I hope you all have amazing days, but if any of you have also lost someone on Christmas, you will know how hard it is when it is a time for families.

Every year I absolutely love Christmas. However, unfortunately I will never be able to fully enjoy it again as this morning we lost my much loved auntie after a year long battle with cancer. Don't mean to be a downer and I hope you all have amazing days, but if any of you have also lost someone on Christmas, you will know how hard it is when it is a time for families.

Sorry to hear man. My condolences.

:( very sorry to hear that

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

Don't be silly. I like to think of us as a small family here :thumbup

Don't worry about it. I can understand. Christmas is a great time of the year but it can also be a depressing one. I often feel depressed at times thinking about my family that are gone, especially around this time of the year. Just need to remember to good times...helps for me anyway.

Don't be silly. I like to think of us a small family here :thumbup

Uncle Mystikol is right.

Uncle Mystikol is right.

That is correct, cousin Gizmo.

Uncle Mystikol is right.

I'm guessing Rab will now go by the name of Papa Rab?

Uncle Mystikol is right.

I'm guessing Rab will now go by the name of Papa Rab?

No. Too young.