Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Merry Christmas

Featured Replies

  • Author

Every year I absolutely love Christmas. However, unfortunately I will never be able to fully enjoy it again as this morning we lost my much loved auntie after a year long battle with cancer. Don't mean to be a downer and I hope you all have amazing days, but if any of you have also lost someone on Christmas, you will know how hard it is when it is a time for families.

Every year I absolutely love Christmas. However, unfortunately I will never be able to fully enjoy it again as this morning we lost my much loved auntie after a year long battle with cancer. Don't mean to be a downer and I hope you all have amazing days, but if any of you have also lost someone on Christmas, you will know how hard it is when it is a time for families.

 

 

Sorry to hear man. My condolences.

Every year I absolutely love Christmas. However, unfortunately I will never be able to fully enjoy it again as this morning we lost my much loved auntie after a year long battle with cancer. Don't mean to be a downer and I hope you all have amazing days, but if any of you have also lost someone on Christmas, you will know how hard it is when it is a time for families.

 

 

:( very sorry to hear that

  • Author

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

 

 

Don't be silly. I like to think of us as a small family here :thumbup

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

 

 

Don't worry about it. I can understand. Christmas is a great time of the year but it can also be a depressing one. I often feel depressed at times thinking about my family that are gone, especially around this time of the year. Just need to remember to good times...helps for me anyway.

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

 

 

Don't be silly. I like to think of us a small family here :thumbup

 

Uncle Mystikol is right.

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

 

 

Don't be silly. I like to think of us a small family here :thumbup

 

Uncle Mystikol is right.

That is correct, cousin Gizmo.

  • Author

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

 

 

Don't be silly. I like to think of us a small family here :thumbup

 

Uncle Mystikol is right.

That is correct, cousin Gizmo.

 

I'm guessing Rab will now go by the name of Papa Rab?

Cheers for the thoughts guys. Reflecting on it now, I'd rather I hadn't posted it on here, as I can see how it may be seen as a cheap look for sympathy. It was just obviously a depressing day in our house and after a few drinks I just wanted to get things off my chest. Hopefully everyone else is having a great holiday.

 

 

Don't be silly. I like to think of us a small family here :thumbup

 

Uncle Mystikol is right.

That is correct, cousin Gizmo.

 

I'm guessing Rab will now go by the name of Papa Rab?

No. Too young.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.