Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 7, 2011 - Nationals @ Marlins

Featured Replies

  • Author

Bonifacio in 2009 against Lannan went 2 for 2 on opening day. :D

Maybe he's feeling nostalgic today and will hit an ITP HR :)

GABadabadoo...ok I won't say that again

 

 

 

CURSE!! CURSE!!

 

:o heh

 

You SAID it

 

Wait..so everytime I reply I'm saying it again? Well....maybe it'll catch on? ..Ok I won't say it again after now..unless Gaby hits a home run

Lannan might be a decent pitcher on a better team.

 

He's decent, even on the Nats. Great 3-4-5 material.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.