Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

April 7, 2011 - Nationals @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Danny Espinosa's average is higher than his OBP. I always wondered if that was possible :D

 

 

Sacrifice plays count against OBP but not BA

  • Author

Danny Espinosa's average is higher than his OBP. I always wondered if that was possible :D

 

 

Sacrifice plays count against OBP but not BA

Yeah, I looked at the stats on baseball reference and that's what the difference was. I thought maybe it was a glitch on MLB 2K10 but nope.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.